Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

3 hours ago, NJansaid said:

Did blink do this to Hot Topic or did Hot Topic do this to blink?

I've never liked blink clothing tbh, the bunny thing was always lame imo

The old school merch/clothes were way cooler than this current trash. My favorite shirt ever was the license plate one that read “blink182” and on the frame it said “so many moms, so little time” haha.

edit- here it is: 

730B04F0-34D0-4C72-B70D-673A98C30BE9.jpeg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, knapton said:

Unless its 80s hair metal bands, you shouldnt ever even think of wearing band merch past like the age of 18

I like supporting smaller artists by being a billboard for them.  Larger ones, nah, but the smaller ones need the money from the merch sales and word of mouth more then they used to need it.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Quite funny hearing everyone rimjob Alex Gaskarth, a part of me does wonder if he released this project (same songs) with someone other than Mark - I get the feeling a lot of people here would slate it without giving it a chance...

Well the songs would undeniably not be the same though unless Mark was just a ghost writer who didn't sing.  All the same if I heard Mark co-wrote an entire EP, I'd still be inclined to check it out.

• Like 1

I just love all the background synths and effects they are using live. Its obviously the only option for them.

I once wanted to bring in keyboards/laptops and midi synths for my  indiepop/indierock band. All other members hated the thought of it. And it kinda makes things more complicated.

I always liked the idea of having a guitar around your neck but also fucking around with drumpads and electronic hardware and software.

I'm starting to become more stoked for EP 2 than new blink material which is weird.

2 hours ago, knapton said:

Been listening to this all weekend and I love it so much. Drug just doesnt fit on the album though. I didnt mind it when it came out but now I cant even listen to it

Drug sounded so much better live than the album version, at first I was like Shit is this the same song?!

Whoa Mark said "We actually talked about doing a Blink and side project tour at one point where it'd be like Transplants and Angels & Airwaves opening for Blink-182", seemed like awhile ago and obviously not happening, but interesting to hear him even say that was brought up at one point. 

2 hours ago, uuhhmmaazziinngg said:

Alex said yesterday that Travis did a remix of “Drug” and it should be dropping soon 

https://radio1045.iheart.com/featured/amber-miller/content/2019-04-01-watch-simple-creatures-press-conference-video/

This fucking interview. "It was cool to hear Alex had a poster of blink 182 up in his room as a teenager". Like do some research interviewer. Didnt they start as a blink cover band?

• Like 1