Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

6 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Really surprised that Ry-bread loves it, wasn't expecting that at all.

Me too. Im glad he likes it thou. I agree that Strange Love is my fav SC song, but this one is kinda meh to me. On the other hand, i love Rebel Girl thou

1 hour ago, knapton said:

I didnt like it at first but its grown on me a lot.  Anyone else think the verse sounds exactly like a Lorde song

There’s a lot of stuff in this song ripped straight from Matt and Kim’s style. Doesn’t surprise me since mark has worked with them quite a bit.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 8:15 AM, 2point5 said:

Go back to watching Love Island you degenerate. 

Will do 2pointRyBread. 

The song is alright, not great but not awful. 

I'd say it's one of the worst SC songs so far though, although so is Drug and they decided to lead EP 1 with that so there is still hope I guess. 

On 6/15/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ry-Bread said:

New SC interview, Mark said Special was written last month. EP2 Sept 13th, USA tour this fall, overseas at some point... (also said new blink before new SC!)

Well, I at least predicted a release correctly, even if it isn't blinks. I'll laugh my head off if he got the dates mixed up though and I end up being right. I'll iron my victory bib just in case. 

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

this band sounds SO much more like Imagine Dragons than BIOMY does, it's kind of weird how people have started pointing to this as an example of something good Mark is doing in comparison to Blink. It's much worse to me.

Can't say I see the appeal myself

• Like 2