Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

This one is probably the most "could be on the radio" song Mark's featured on in like a decade or more.

It's... alright. it's less audibly annoying than the other one, although that... whatever the fuck... in the chorus is annoying, that's the only bit that 'bugs' me. can't say I'd go out of my way to listen to it though. The chorus is good. 

But Jesus effing christ Mark looks ridiculous in that video. it's like a Dad making a home green screen video about his new DJing side business or something. just christ no. 

• Like 2

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

Man, this band is actually pretty awesome.  I assumed with Mark loving indie-pop and Skiba loving Bowie THIS is the kind of thing that would be brought to blink; synth-pop electronic shit. 

Time to just put Gaskarth in blink, get it over with. 

His voice is similar to Skiba's, but he seems to have more self confidence in what he's doing.

I'm down with Skiba, but I'm hoping for a more modern sound like this out of blink on the next album, honestly. Like not electronic, still rock oriented, but modern sounds.