Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

Based off that banter, I would not be surprised if blink hangs it up soon after the upcoming album. Seems Mark is having more fun and Alex easily plays off of it. This is probably what everyone expected from Matt and Mark when he first joined. I don’t blame Matt, he’s an introvert out of his atmosphere, but obviously the era has yet to go anywhere entirely promising. I’m not even a big fan of SC’s music, but you can tell the banter and drive is there. Sad. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Scott. said:

No chance blink calls it a day. To much money to be made 

Yeah I couldn’t really picture blink burying the hatchet as it is without any involvement of Tom, but didn’t really  picture much possibilities in the future (unless the next album proves us wrong). Also forgot that Mark has a side project now so he has to use that $$$ to fuel it as well.

I don't think he looks miserable in Blink but I do think S.C. is a breath of fresh air and he's having fun playing small shows with no expectations, which I'm happy for him. The way him and Alex interact on stage/interviews definitely gets more funny "banter" out of him, so it's fun to see to see that come out a little more. (Matt just isn't as quick/witty naturally, not really his fault.) 

IMO it's good for him to see that he can just be Mark Hoppus and write from the heart, and people will love it. I just hope all the new Blink material already recorded reflects that (and I think it will). This S.C. stuff is so good IMO that it has raised the bar even higher on this next Blink release for me personally. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, knapton said:

Its definitely got to be a nice change. Not saying hes unhappy at all in blink, but its gotta get a little boring playing the same simple songs since basically 2009. Plus he even uses a keyboard live here. 

Well since mark chooses blink setlists that’s his own fault.

Its going to be good when the initial hype for this band dies down a bit. Don’t get me wrong I very much enjoy the ep but the “mark Should quit blink/fire skiba and hire gaskarth” posts are getting old.

• Like 5