Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Man, since both Mark and Travis are clearly up for doing side projects alongside blink-182, y'know what would be a good one? PLUS FORTY FOUR.

Fuck no. Leave plus44 alone. He’d ruin it now. Jesus the thought of it 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

It's a nice idea in theory, but just like Tom almost definitely wouldn't be able to write another good BCR album, I sincerely doubt Mark could do +44 justice with a follow-up. A tour without new music could be great though.

I'd be more than happy with a tour. One of my biggest musical regrets is never seeing +44 live. I didn't go to a show because I assumed I'd get another chance to see them in the future. Oops!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Fuck no. Leave plus44 alone. He’d ruin it now. Jesus the thought of it 

I don't think he would.

But also I don't agree with everybody who thinks new music can ruin old music. I'd love Tom to try his hand at another BCR album. If it sucks, oh well, the old one is still awesome. Everyone else is too concerned about tarnishing the "legacy." Whatever. Don't care about that. Doesn't change the music for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I'd be more than happy with a tour. One of my biggest musical regrets is never seeing +44 live. I didn't go to a show because I assumed I'd get another chance to see them in the future. Oops!

Well, I'm not sure either... imagine Hoppus out of breath singin' those songs and being a total disaster, disaster.

Although I love the thought of +44 returning, we have to be careful with what we wish for. We wanted blink back and we got blink with a half assed Tom. We wanted blink to be a full time band again and we got Tom being kicked out and replaced by Skiba. We also got a manufactured version of blink with Feldman and his goons involved.

Now if +44 come back. Sure, sounds superb on paper. But what we'll most likely get is +44 without the other two guitarists and fucking Feldman or one of his goons being involved and trying to make an album full of Baby Come Ons and Cliff Divings. Which isn't a bad thing. Those songs are fucking great. But imagine them with gang vocals, shit lyrics, woahs and nananas. That's what new +44 would be. Oh and probably a guest feature of someone from ATL, Good Charlotte or Fall Out Boy too.

• Like 3

FInally got around to listening to this and its not bad at all. Its not really my thing but I can tell its not garbage, like most of California is. It sounds very 21 pilots like which I guess isnt a bad thing. I would say this has more character to it then California does. This sounds very radio friendly and I can easily see it being played on modern rock radio stations. Overall not bad at all. People need to realize when a song is bad vs they just dont like it

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

Although I love the thought of +44 returning, we have to be careful with what we wish for. We wanted blink back and we got blink with a half assed Tom. We wanted blink to be a full time band again and we got Tom being kicked out and replaced by Skiba. We also got a manufactured version of blink with Feldman and his goons involved.

Now if +44 come back. Sure, sounds superb on paper. But what we'll most likely get is +44 without the other two guitarists and fucking Feldman or one of his goons being involved and trying to make an album full of Baby Come Ons and Cliff Divings. Which isn't a bad thing. Those songs are fucking great. But imagine them with gang vocals, shit lyrics, woahs and nananas. That's what new +44 would be. Oh and probably a guest feature of someone from ATL, Good Charlotte or Fall Out Boy too.

Sounds better than nothing to me. I'm glad blink came back and made new music, even if it wasn't as good as the old music. I'm sure I'd feel the same about +44 or BCR.