When i was 15...

Lauren

21 hours ago, Regi. said:

I wrote and recorded an album. Its very AVA and Blink. I decided to put it up on Spotify, now 12 years later. Im proud of it, spent christmas by myself recording and writing! Never thought this would see the light of day.

Damn man!  This is easily the best thing I've seen put on here from a member, are you guys known at all?

Definitely sounds very AVA with that intro and love the song about Oliver.  It captures the tone perfectly of how everyone feels when he posts.

10 hours ago, NJansaid said:

Damn man!  This is easily the best thing I've seen put on here from a member, are you guys known at all?

Definitely sounds very AVA with that intro and love the song about Oliver.  It captures the tone perfectly of how everyone feels when he posts.

Wow thanks! Yeah the first song is almost an ava rip off but i was listening to i-empire on repeat then haha

Its a small scene here and this was in 2007 and we played battle of the bands and got on the news but we couldnt play bars and venues because we were way to young so we played schools mostly. I guess people always thought we were pretty good concidering we were 15 year old kids.

we put up a “studio” in our class room in school and recorded this. Probably he best time of my life!