Rank the Best Metal bands of our time

Low Value Boy

What you guys think? pretty good list I reckon.

Tier 1

Metallica, N Sync

Tier 2 

Mariah Carey, Iron Maiden, Mumford & Sons

Tier 3 

Backstreet Boys, Michael Buble, Iron Maiden, Weezer, The Kooks

Tier 4 

Disturbed, Justin Bieber, Dr Dre, Usher, The Gaslight Anthem, New Found Glory, Tears for Fears, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston

Tier 5

One Direction, The Beach Boys, Coldplay, Abba, Destinys Child, Disturbed, Spice Females, U2, The 1975, The Kinks

Tier no one cares

Slipknot, The Smiths, Jimmy Hendrix, Rihanna

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mitch. said:

Am I out of the loop on something?
Haha

Someone made a post about ranking pop punk bands and proceeded to include bands that aren't pop punk and miss out a lot of famous pop punk bands and naturally everyone gave him shit for it. This is a joke spinning from that. 

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Someone made a post about ranking pop punk bands and proceeded to include bands that aren't pop punk and miss out a lot of famous pop punk bands and naturally everyone gave him shit for it. This is a joke spinning from that. 

Ohhhh!  Hahaha.  Got ya!
I'm so out of the loop here nowadays!  Way to busy.  Haha

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Mitch. said:

Am I out of the loop on something?
Haha

A lot of people have no lives and jumped on this one guy for making a rank your pop punk bands post Dookie, and then proceeded to not notice the sub genres were italicized.

Definitely not missing out on much.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NJansaid said:

A lot of people have no lives and jumped on this one guy for making a rank your pop punk bands post Dookie, and then proceeded to not notice the sub genres were italicized.

Except some that weren't italized still weren't pop punk, you're just salty because people mocked you. I'm not sure why, you should be used to it by now. 

22 hours ago, NJansaid said:

The person who decides that a good use of their time is to create a pop punk band tier system accuses other people of having no life.

Riggghhhhhht...