Songs You're Randomly Thinking About

_Kyle_

• 3 months later...

has anyone ever heard this song?

i heard it randomly recently and i cannot seem to gauge how popular it was. it was produced by howard benson (known for my chemical romance, later), mixed by chris lord-alge, and was released on a major-label (columbia), but it never charted anywhere and just seems to have flown under the radar. they're still a band, but i have NEVER heard of them, and i consider myself fairly well-versed in this music. it feels like standard issue major-label power punk for that time (lots of really dumb lyrics, and cringe rapcore verses). still, something about it completely perplexes me. it's got one of the catchiest pop-punk choruses i've ever heard. what gives? are there any ZEBRAHEAD fans here that can give me the rundown of this?

update: nvm. it was in dude, where's my car, which explains everything. still, song kinda rips. any fans?

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, boxelder said:

has anyone ever heard this song?

what gives? are there any ZEBRAHEAD fans here that can give me the rundown of this?

update: nvm. it was in dude, where's my car, which explains everything. still, song kinda rips. any fans?

Zebrahead are a really good band, definitely underrated! Really like them! 

Not speaking about their sound, but their band reminds me that they never got the popularity and stayed at a level like bands like Homegrown, Mest and Unwritten Law despite being in some soundtracks of movies and video games.

You should check out those two other songs by Zebrahead, definitely part of my favorite song by theirs 😃

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Bucko said:

belter.

Haha love how this video flew back in the day, female teacher letting three underaged lads in her house late at night while she wears lingerie. 

Would of loved an alternate version where some male teacher lets in three 14 year old guys into his place wearing just his pants, imagine the uproar haha. 

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2020 at 10:33 AM, Slipperypoofromsombrero said:

I remember my family picking me up from Toronto and my little bro had this on. I initially thought it was going to be a decent album based on this song, but...nope. Still get this one stuck in my head from time to time. 

i remember thinking Politically Incorrect or whatever that song was okay, but yeah, it's kind of stupid in retrospect. 

33 minutes ago, Bucko said:

They had a lot of ear worms and at one point were massive over here. Not sure what the deal was with the Jonas brothers recording all their songs though? 

I've successfully have never learned anything about the Jonas Brothers, but did these dudes ghost write their songs?