Songs You're Randomly Thinking About

_Kyle_

31 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I've successfully have never learned anything about the Jonas Brothers, but did these dudes ghost write their songs?

Who busted or Jonas? Busted wrote all their songs. The U.K. don’t have many pop punk bands tbh, it never really took off over here. Only Neck Deep have made waves in the pop punk world that I can remember 

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Who busted or Jonas? Busted wrote all their songs. The U.K. don’t have many pop punk bands tbh, it never really took off over here. Only Neck Deep have made waves in the pop punk world that I can remember 

Yeah I mean did Busted work or write for TJB or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh cool thread! I'm always randomly thinking of songs. Unfortunately, now I'm just thinking about Teenage Dirtbag, but there's already a dedicated thread for that. Lol

Let me think what was most recent...oh, well, I suppose I could mention...but wait, what song was that again? Lol It's the Linkin Park Reanimation version of ___ and I literally just heard Jonathan Davis in it for the first time...

Oh, no wait! It was a Limp Bizkit song! Umm...yes, Nobody Likes You. I've heard that song many times, and I always knew of the collab Fred did with Korn, but for some reason, this was new to me yesterday...maybe I just forgot tho. *shrugs

There was a Linkin Park song though. It says Jay Gordon was involved, but I didn't HEAR his voice. What song??... "Pts.OF.Athrty" Oh, Jay remixed it! 

Yeah, now I'm thinking about Orgy. Fun times with my girls ! Lol