Top 10 Dave Matthews Band Songs Of All Time, post-Dookie

Jan Backing Track

It's the countdown everyone has been waiting for.

THE GOOG, Greatest of our Generation.

1. Two Step

2. The Stone

3. Stay or Leave

5. Grey Street

6. Crush

7. Gravedigger

8. Satellite

9. Guacho

10. Samurai Cop

HM: Funny The Way It Is, Ants Go Marching, Virginia In The Rain, Jimi Thing, Pig

Hate all you want, if you haven't heard any of these songs, you may just find yourself surprised 

I'm listening to these songs. The thing is I am sure I have listened to some of them in the past but it's like I've never heard them before. 

Gravedigger is the most terrible song ever written about a monster truck. It makes sense though that liking the Dave Matthews Band is a prerequisite for being an average white person who likes beer and trucks.

Then I was going to say that Two Step wasn't bad only to realize I was listening to Two Step by Def Leppard. I'll keep you updated as I go on with the list.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I'm listening to these songs. The thing is I am sure I have listened to some of them in the past but it's like I've never heard them before. 

Gravedigger is the most terrible song ever written about a monster truck. It makes sense though that liking the Dave Matthews Band is a prerequisite for being an average white person who likes beer and trucks.

Then I was going to say that Step Down wasn't bad only to realize I was listening Two Step by Def Leppard. I'll keep you updated as I go on with the list.

Hahah well I'll say I appreciate someone even actually giving them a listen, I didn't really expect anyone to but I did laugh out loud at that Gravedigger comment.