Top 10 Dave Matthews Band Songs Of All Time, post-Dookie

Jan Backing Track

#41 reminds of Counting Crows but Counting Crows is better and Counting Crows people are better than Dave Matthews people.

Okay, I remember Two Step but this one, The Stone and Stay or Leave are too pretentious to me so I think I'm done with the game, tea break time.

Jan, don't get mad, at least I tried!! 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Elisa said:

#41 reminds of Counting Crows but Counting Crows is better and Counting Crows people are better than Dave Matthews people.

Okay, I remember Two Step but this one, The Stone and Stay or Leave are too pretentious to me so I think I'm done with the game, tea break time.

Jan, don't get mad, at least I tried!! 

You at least liked Two Step? Give me Two Step... Please give me Two Step

2 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Went to go listen to #41 just to see if I was hearing things, taste maybe changed, nope completely creamed myself. Those drum fills..  Brb need to go clean up.

But I'm sure they still sell Shrek soundtracks if you want to listen to that in the meantime.

Two Step and #41 weren't that bad. I decided to listen to Satellite too but I think it was the worst so far. 

My final judgement is that Dave is trying too hard to be clever with his stuffs but the result is kinda bland and watered down.
When it comes to white american dude music I will always be team Lucero & Wilco.