Stranger Things Season 3

Knapppers

5 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Last season didn't do much for me so I'm hesitant with this season.

I thought it was on par with season 1.  

The one episode with the other teens with special abilities was a bit lame, not as bad as the internet made it out to be, but still not as good as the rest - but it was obvious they were throwing it out there to see if a spinoff would be viable.

I really liked Steve's redemption and Hopper's increase role in season 2. Also the actor that plays Will was super creepy.

Pretty excited - should be good. 

10 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Reveal hidden contents

The one episode with the other teens with special abilities was a bit lame, not as bad as the internet made it out to be, but still not as good as the rest - but it was obvious they were throwing it out there to see if a spinoff would be viable.

I really liked Steve's redemption and Hopper's increase role in season 2. Also the actor that plays Will was super creepy.

Lol I skipped that episode. 

10 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Reveal hidden contents

That little side story was a bit hard to make it through but the season as a whole felt off. The pacing didn't feel right and the character archs felt forced and unnatural, especially 11.

On 3/21/2019 at 2:29 AM, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Yep..Seemed like they were running out of ideas (unfortunately!)

On 3/21/2019 at 2:37 AM, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Hide contents

Thanks for reminding of that clusterfuck of an episode ?

apart from that ridiculous stupid side episode in season 2 that felt like an episode of Grimm, the rest of the season was almost as good as the first, so I'm definitely excited for season 3. 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 5:30 AM, Cheerios4u98 said:

Never understood why people didn't like that one episode is season 2. It was different and I liked it because of that.

I hated it because I was invested in a completely different storyline, then had to waste an hour on that crap

On 3/20/2019 at 8:29 PM, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Overall I agree, season 2 did not recapture the magic of season 1, and that one godawful episode where Eleven goes to New York or whatever was terrible, and I hope to God they abandon that plotline entirely.  I still found joy to be had in season 2, but it was nothing close to as great as season 1.

• Like 1

I agree Mike. I'm just not sure they'll ever be able to capture the magic of the first season because the kids have already aged quite a bit. Most of the charm came from them being so young

I will be watching Season 3, but won't be surprised if it's kind of a let down