Stranger Things Season 3

Knapppers

I'm only 4 episodes in so far but I love the fact that this season is branching out into other late 70s / 80s arenas like the whole invasion of the body snatchers vibe with Billy, the evil Russians secrets with blue prints and air vents and all that jazz, the silly friendship teenage stuff going on as well.

so far the only weakness seems to be the Nancy storyline side of it but I'm not overly surprised, she's usually annoying AF anyway. 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 5:42 AM, Kay said:

so far the only weakness seems to be the Nancy storyline side of it but I'm not overly surprised, she's usually annoying AF anyway. 

I can't get over how weird she looks. Her and her bf are so odd looking they distract me from their story lines tbh.

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I can't get over how weird she looks. Her and her bf are so odd looking they distract me from their story lines tbh.

Her skin seems super tight to her skull and paper thing. Like someone put tissue paper on a skeleton.

26 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Also happy to know that Robin is the second Stranger Things lesbian (Barb was the first, of course).

Props on how they portrayed her too, it wasn't some signal and wink on how woke the writers were, they didn't make the character second to her homosexuality like a lot of shows did. They made her a human being who happens to be homosexual, I wish more shows would follow suit.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...