Predict the album release date

Scott.

21 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Any predictions for the title?

"Fuck You Tom, We Had A Number One Record Without You (even though it was only achieved through standards that are no longer relevant in today's entertainment culture)!"

That's a little long though so probably like "SubPar" or "Meh" or "Various Artist Write Blink 182".

• 2 weeks later...

How long does it take to mix an album and do all the post-production if you're at blink's level of fame? Because from all I've always known it usually takes a a few months and even more after the day you're done recording. I can't see this album coming out in June. Kay's guess is probably the closest to the real date.

17 minutes ago, Elisa said:

How long does it take to mix an album and do all the post-production if you're at blink's level of fame? Because from all I've always known it usually takes a a few months and even more after the day you're done recording. I can't see this album coming out in June. Kay's guess is probably the closest to the real date.

It takes a while, yeah ... specially at that level. I mean, I only said July 1st because it's the 182nd day of the year ... I would expect even that to be too soon.

• Like 1

The guy I know who mixes my songs takes days sometimes over a week or two to mix just one song. He's a professional as well. Blink will have roughly around 10-14 tracks and about 3-4 guys mixing per track. They'll choose the best mix for that specific song then move onto the next. Can't imagine they'll be mixing all the songs that don't make the album. They'll probably do rough mixes then decide which 10-14 songs make the album.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...