Enema anniversary show(s) without Tom

Patient #48273

EOTS anniversary show(s)  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea of blink playing EOTS anniversary shows without Tom?

• Yes
    • No

I think mark, travis and matt are allowed to do whatever they want.

But: I have no interest to go watch a band celebrating a record without the guy that wrote and performed half of the songs on that record.

Flashback to mark stating in 2006 that it would be disingenious to play blink songs without tom.

I don't mind them doing it but it just seems silly to celebrate a record by playing songs that were written and performed by a guy who decided to quit the band. 

• Like 4

Let me guess, Ghent, Jar Jar, and I = yes. Everyone else who hates this era and wouldn't pay to go to a show anyway = no. 

It's harmless and better than the same setlist IMHO. People there will have fun, people hating on it weren't going to enjoy it or go anyway.

Keep in mind, Tom quit, and then signed off on them continuing Blink without him... he wanted this as well. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Tombots vs. Calibots... go!

Not everybody is a tombot or calibot, Jesus Christ. I think Tom’s a whacko and I think the idea of this for blink without him is stupid. In fact, now that things have settled, continuing blink without Tom is stupid. It’s not blink without Mark AND Tom together. I’m over it.

1 minute ago, Oliver’s Flaccid Penis said:

Not everybody is a tombot or calibot, Jesus Christ. I think Tom’s a whacko and I think the idea of this for blink without him is stupid. In fact, now that things have settled, continuing blink without Tom is stupid. It’s not blink without Mark AND Tom together. I’m over it.

Jokes are confusing!

Got nothing against it, I mean let's be real, it's not like if Tom were playing in these shows that it would sound amazing or anything like that.  If he had been putting on even decent live shows before he was given the boot, then I might be more disappointed that Tom wont be a part of Enema anniversary shows, but that is far from the reality we live in.

*shrug* As with anything Blink do now, it would be a cash-grab and i’m not going to begrudge them that, even if it doesn’t excite me. Getting GATC and Wendy Clear would be cool though!

What Tom songs from EOTS have they not done with Matt yet? Think just Aliens, Mutt and Anthem, so who cares really? Funny if they played Aliens considering everything now...Mark would have to at least dedicate it to him each night!

39 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Got nothing against it, I mean let's be real, it's not like if Tom were playing in these shows that it would sound amazing or anything like that.  If he had been putting on even decent live shows before he was given the boot, then I might be more disappointed that Tom wont be a part of Enema anniversary shows, but that is far from the reality we live in.

Yeah, I mean mentally healthy normal Tom would obviously be the #1 pick, but that doesn't exist. If Tom did play the shows he would sound terrible and make a mockery of the whole thing.

I want to hear those songs live. I don't see why Tom is required to rejoin the band for that

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Yeah, I mean mentally healthy normal Tom would obviously be the #1 pick, but that doesn't exist. If Tom did play the shows he would sound terrible and make a mockery of the whole thing.

I want to hear those songs live. I don't see why Tom is required to rejoin the band for that

Because John wrote majority of those songs and is lead singer on half?