March Madness

Alan Rickman

I haven't seen a topic yet, but anyone watched any games?

The Duke Game last night was pretty wild. I'm glad Duke won though.

Super Pissed that fucking New Mexico State botched the Auburn game. I just want to see them get passed the first round.

Zion is a maniac and I love him.

• Like 1

Fuck Zion.  I would have for certain won if they dropped last night, everyone has them winning in my bracket.

I personally can't jive with football player esque basketball players.  I'm too big of a fan and need to see good footwork, finesse, shooting ability to like them.  Zion is just like another sloppy bulldoze down the lane for a sloppy layup guy with an ugly shot. 

UCF deserved that one.

Salty over here.

K have Gonzaga over UNC winning it. 

On 3/25/2019 at 1:47 PM, NJansaid said:

Fuck Zion.  I would have for certain won if they dropped last night, everyone has them winning in my bracket.

I personally can't jive with football player esque basketball players.  I'm too big of a fan and need to see good footwork, finesse, shooting ability to like them.  Zion is just like another sloppy bulldoze down the lane for a sloppy layup guy with an ugly shot. 

UCF deserved that one.

Salty over here.

K have Gonzaga over UNC winning it. 

Salty as FUH

lol gimme the bulldoze over a finesse cunt any day. I've been pretty removed from this whole thing. I'm currently leading in our bracket group and i literally watched no games this year. I've only watched the ESPN play by plays on my phone.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alan Rickman said:

Salty as FUH

lol gimme the bulldoze over a finesse cunt any day. I've been pretty removed from this whole thing. I'm currently leading in our bracket group and i literally watched no games this year. I've only watched the ESPN play by plays on my phone.

I am salty.  Bulldoze over finesse is really annoying to a basketball fan though.

33 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

just gonna go out on an edge-lord limb and put it out there that I think Zion could be the next gigantic bust in the NBA.  

mark the tape. 

Easily, we've seen this story a million times. People are just prisoners of the moment.  Remember when Austin Rivers was this next level genius with the ball? Anthony Bennet was a beast in college?

Look at all Zion does. He uses size and athleticism to sky over everybody for rebounds and layups.  He's doing this against 19 year olds.  Imagine this against a team with Kawhi Leonard and a full grown center in the paint?

21 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Easily, we've seen this story a million times. People are just prisoners of the moment.  Remember when Austin Rivers was this next level genius with the ball? Anthony Bennet was a beast in college?

Look at all Zion does. He uses size and athleticism to sky over everybody for rebounds and layups.  He's doing this against 19 year olds.  Imagine this against a team with Kawhi Leonard and a full grown center in the paint?

to me he has two pathways.

his size is an advantage, but to me he looks like a guy who if he let things slip he could get too big and pudgy.  If he fucks up like that, I think he gets injured a lot and busts hard. 

OR, he works his ass off and becomes a perennial All-Star.  I just don't think there is any wiggle room, which is scary for a team taking him #1.  Hopefully for his sake he doesn't go to a garbage organization lol.