site occasionally down?

Kay

Has anyone else had the site go down for them temporarily? only the last 2 days or so but occasionally I'll come on, it won't load and says the sites down, and then it comes back. 

I've done this on different wifi's with different devices so I don't think it's just me. next time it happens I'll screen shot it. 

1 minute ago, Kay said:

Has anyone else had the site go down for them temporarily? only the last 2 days or so but occasionally I'll come on, it won't load and says the sites down, and then it comes back. 

I've done this on different wifi's with different devices so I don't think it's just me. next time it happens I'll screen shot it. 

Just you I think Kay, think they're trying to freeze you out. 

• Haha 1

Hi all.

I've looked in to this a bit and while I can't pinpoint exactly why it seems to be a problem with CloudFlare, I recently delegated DNS for the domain to them. They provide a proxy which goes through their CDN which is a nice thing but absolutely not necessary, so I've disabled this feature.

Hopefully this sorts it out, in my testing I wasn't able to recreate the problem so it's possible it's been localised to a few people based on their internet connections in some way, pretty hard to say.

Keep me updated here, definitely let me know if anybody has trouble getting on.

• Like 5