Q&A with Leo Dehoe!

Ghent

I don't buy his explanation at all. I think he read the room, and went with that over him somehow having the same haircut, tattoos, piercings, etc.

like you didn't just somehow troll others by shaving your own eyebrows and have all these "coincidences" or whatever to get a rise out of people. dude is coping with his own madness.

• Like 2

Just now, _Kyle_ said:

I don't buy his explanation at all. I think he read the room, and went with that over him somehow having the same haircut, tattoos, piercings, etc.

like you didn't just somehow troll others by shaving your own eyebrows and have all these "coincidences" or whatever to get a rise out of people. dude is coping with his own madness.

I get a sense of this as well, but I have to say he is more interesting and thoughtful than I ever expected him to be

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

I get a sense of this as well, but I have to say he is more interesting and thoughtful than I ever expected him to be

I honestly ... don't.

He even has Tom's "got kicked out of school" story. But somehow now he's a doctor. Dude is fibbing.

• Like 2

Yeah, this is basically what I expected. 

10 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

6 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I honestly ... don't.

He even has Tom's "got kicked out of school" story. But somehow now he's a doctor. Dude is fibbing.

exactly. 

Yeah, I wasn't sure how to interpret that. I did a lot of editing to make it somewhat readable, but I wasn't sure what he meant by that. Same with his answer about the eyebrows. I have no idea what he's talking about with the dogs teeth falling out lol

Obviously he's straight up lying if he's trying to say his eyebrows just suddenly looked like Tom's one day. They were nice and bushy in the pic with Mark

12 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

There are definitely some translation issues with "Curative Teacher and a Doctor for Social Care Work" but also some lying.

I assume he means carer in a home of some kind.