Q&A with Leo Dehoe!

Ghent

8 hours ago, Leo Dehoe said:

I'm from ukrain and English is my 3rd language..in my free time I never speak with English speaking people live..its something else to write shit than to speak live..many complicated words that I need to bring out the sense from the stuff that I'm saying arent in my mind, so have to Google them..I mean I allready wrote that im Russian speaking, but then I moved to Germany with 6 and learned my 2.nd language, which I speak now better than Russian.But then came English..I mean the most American can speak only their language and at the west coast some words Hispanic, but making fun of me, when i make grammer mistakes..

Hahahaha ok hoe!!! No need to go all psycho hoe on me, just asking buddy!! Fuck the haterzzz!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

No it wasn't.. stop spreading rumors about me

And it's cute when you act like a moral princess as you defend Donald Beck at every turn. despicable

I didnt mean you did it, I meant you were the accused. 

19 hours ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Weird. 

Anyways ...

The origins of "picnic" have nothing to do with "pick a Nigger" ... just gonna throw that out there.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/picnic-origin/

16 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Name one time I was racist!

Apart from the occasional shock value comment (like the bull dyke thing) or the occasional Mexican comment (because of your wife) I'm not 100% sure what he's on about, that other quote is the most recent thing I can think of purely because of the use of the N word although thats referential not as an actual insult so... idk? I don't like racism from anyone *shrugs* 

27 minutes ago, Kay said:

Apart from the occasional shock value comment (like the bull dyke thing) or the occasional Mexican comment (because of your wife) I'm not 100% sure what he's on about, that other quote is the most recent thing I can think of purely because of the use of the N word although thats referential not as an actual insult so... idk? I don't like racism from anyone *shrugs* 

I quoted what Leo said ... that's not racism.

If we are talking about racism when it comes to beauty and attractiveness, it's important to break this down into two separate discussions.

The discussion about individual preferences being racist

The discussion about society's beauty standards being racist

So let's begin with the first one.  It's only racist when somebody forbids themselves from being attracted to a specific race, solely because of race.  Right, I mean it's clearly racist to arbitrary put your foot down and declare that you will not date black people solely because they are black.  Everything else is natural when it comes to individuals having their own preferences.  Of course, biology most likely plays a role at the primitive level (keep in mind sex is one of the most primitive things we do).  It's not surprising if somebody's preferences gravitate towards their own kind.  That seems to be a natural thing in biology, obviously.  This doesn't make a person racist, as they cannot help the natural sexual preferences that they have been given. 

Let's take hair.  I am not at all attracted to the natural coiled hair type that many black women have.  Something about it doesn't look good at all to me.  Could it be that straighter hair is closer to that of my own kind?  Perhaps.  Who knows.  The only thing that matters is this:  I simply can't fap to girls that have it.  This is what @Nshesaid was talking about.  It has nothing to do with society telling me anything.  I absolutely cannot fap to it in the slightest.  Society does not control what is easier for me to fap to.  If it did, then technically I should find Japanese girls more attractive than Korean girls.  The Japanese like to put themselves above all other Asians.  But I'm into Koreans.  Could it have something to do with the idea that they look more white to me?  Probably.  Who knows again.  Point is, no matter what somebody's preferences are, they cannot help the preferences they have.

Moving on to the second one.  The other day I was online, and I saw the idea of a black band aide.  I began to think about the market.  Obviously in the US and Europe, tan band-aids are demanded more than black band-aids are.  Because the demand for one is higher, the supply for one is obviously going to be higher than the other.  You will most likely see more tan band-aids in your average store.  The same thing happens in our country when it comes to beauty.  There is supply and demand.  Common preferences naturally decide what the demand is.

Going back to hair.  Many black women relax their hair, as there is more of a demand for straight hair.  Our country actually has a history when it comes to black people and straight hair.  However, it's not called racism.  It's called economics.  You watch supply and demand happen in the market, without regulation getting in the middle of things.  Although the demand is stemmed from common preferences, and although many of those common preferences are stemmed from biology, it still doesn't mean that racism is involved.  This is simply a natural thing that has occurred in a pool of people.

• Haha 2