Q&A with Leo Dehoe!

Ghent

On 4/16/2019 at 8:18 AM, Ghent said:

Eventually there was so much hate that I had the idea to put more fuel in the fire and give these idiots exactly what they liked to hear and see.

So because of my similarity with Tom, it was very easy for me to act like him to piss people off and get more attention. I used some material things and typical clothing brands, that Tom wears, to make the show complete. I studied some of his movements from Blinks live shows and his creepy facial expressions and the show started. I had the space and the equipment to create these funny videos.

ulkAyuR.jpg

On 4/16/2019 at 11:31 PM, Ghent said:

@Leo Dehoe

Do you shave your eyebrows to look like Tom's? Draw them in? Give us the scoop. I'd like to have me some Delonge brows, I think it would turn on the wife

cant belive my natural look is so unbelievable..did u never hear, everyone of us exists for like 5 times in every skin color..there is also a black and yellow Tom delonge..they just never noticed cuz maybe their personality or mind is so different that they even never tried to listen to the punkrock 

On 4/16/2019 at 7:04 PM, Leo Dehoe said:

ah and because of tattoos and piercings..Its funny thing to dress like someone to piss people off and make a great show for the virtuality but copying tattoos is in my opinion a no go in any kind of way..We all know this typical tattoo styles which millions of people have from different scenes. How many people have the same designs like stars, blink fan tattoos,Rose's or whatever..I never said that Tom isnt my hero, it would be a lie..but there is a difference between acting like someone in the internet and beeing someone in real life..Like a true blink fan I decided to tattoo my full sleeve. In this picture below u see there isnt even one same design.i just tattooed my sleeve.of course in the videos with the clothes and guitar it looks like a full copy from far, but it's really fucked up to copy someone's tattoos..Even when there is nothing in this world, what allready dont exist. In hardcore scenes they all have the same hair and even same tattoo designs like the singer from bting me the horizon..it looks ridiculous..There is even a Japanese gang called Yakuza, who are the creators of a special oldschool tattoo styles where all designs look same..its a group and it's normal.. so to be honest, you can put everyone of us in a group and say hes a wannabe..no matter if u are a hardcore guy, a skater or one of this new school cloud rappers with grills and ridiculous face tattoos..its all a scene and it's full with millions of people..and I never had a lip piercing or something else..

FB_IMG_1555433549217.jpg

what about the tattoo on your chest?:rolleyes:

On 4/16/2019 at 11:31 PM, Ghent said:

@Leo Dehoe

Do you shave your eyebrows to look like Tom's? Draw them in? Give us the scoop. I'd like to have me some Delonge brows, I think it would turn on the wife

cant belive my natural look is so unbelievable..did u never hear, everyone of us exists for like 5 times in every skin color..there is also a black and yellow Tom delonge..they just never noticed cuz maybe their personality or mind is so different that they even never tried to listen to the punkrock 

There's two people i know of that have their sleeve ending on skyscrapers across their left breast. One is tom delonge and the other person is you. Are you contradicting your morals on not copying someone elses tattoos or is this just a pure coincidence?

19 minutes ago, Neal said:

There's two people i know of that have their sleeve ending on skyscrapers across their left breast. One is tom delonge and the other person is you. Are you contradicting your morals on not copying someone elses tattoos or is this just a pure coincidence?

first off all I dont have Tom's breast tattoo and again not any of his tattoos..2nd I guess u dont use instragram or u have no idea..I know over 20 people from some fucked iOS countries who stole 1:1 his tattoo and that's fucked up

31 minutes ago, Neal said:

u must be blind to say I ripped any of his tatts off Haha.. Its stupid and retarded to search fo reasons to fuck up someone..I can also make the same with you and ride you in some shit..To say I ripped designs off cuz it's the same theme is the same when u say, everyone with a skateboard is Tony hawk.. 

PicsArt_04-18-06.43.46.jpg

listen up, I gave this interview in the hope that people understand my point, not to get asked  shit and proof the same crap over and over..The guy who interviewed me asked me to sign In  here and I didnt want cuz I know this hateful community for many years, but I did in the hope cuz of some  understanding.. ..here are just a few thousand normal people but the rest is in my eyes for ass..The good ones are on my side, the haters still can suck my dick..It change nothing when u hate me..it doesnt change the situation, it doesn't change my look or the person who I'm or my career..So fuck it..U only put more fuel in the fire and it never will go out..So dont waste ur lifetime..just better go out of the virtuality,  look ln the mirror and start analyzing your fucking life..cuz I have a life and I wont try to battle V.s every stupid kid who talks about originality, but is the faggot himself..So leave me alone with this bullshit..I said my part.. now it's up to you what u belive or not..I'm out Hombres ?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Neal said:

it would be much more badass if you would just own up the fact that you copied tom delonge….

but you do you, i guess

I thought he did in his interview? That it is part for parody/play into the character. Is he now trying to say he isn't copying Tom whatsoever?

Stop it.