Q&A with Leo Dehoe!

Ghent

Yo Leo just stop being racist/homophobic or using racist/homophobic shit ironically or whatever it is you're doing and we're all good, I don't mind the Tom "parody" schtick and have never paid attention to your videos but leave the racist/homophobic bullshit out of it if you don't want people to criticize you.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Yo Leo just stop being racist/homophobic or using racist/homophobic shit ironically or whatever it is you're doing and we're all good, I don't mind the Tom "parody" schtick and have never paid attention to your videos but leave the racist/homophobic bullshit out of it if you don't want people to criticize you.

Oh right the criticism will stop lol. Who cares..its his 3rd language, his bands' lyrics are offensive on purpose and that isn't going to change. He already explained his use of the words, just drop the subject and he won't say it anymore! 

I can't imagine trying to boss around a grown man who lives in Ukraine or Germany about his use of the english language with his friends. 

27 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Oh right the criticism will stop lol. Who cares..its his 3rd language, his bands' lyrics are offensive on purpose and that isn't going to change. He already explained his use of the words, just drop the subject and he won't say it anymore! 

I can't imagine trying to boss around a grown man who lives in Ukraine or Germany about his use of the english language with his friends. 

You can GTFO too

I mean the dude is whining about being criticized, his defense of racist/homophobic words is "when I say it I don't mean it" which is hilariously weak, people who ARE native english speakers are telling him he shouldn't say it so it's not like he's not ignorant on what the words mean in english or something. He's supposedly here to talk to people about his perception online, I think explaining that he should stop saying shit like that and including it in his song lyrics is very in bounds for the thread.

• Like 1