Q&A with Leo Dehoe!

Ghent

It is weird to spend that much time on here when you consider Speedo has a wife and kids and presumably a full-time job. Something's gotta give. Whether it's him being useless at work, not spending time with his family, or not having a great social life. No way do you spend this much time on here and have a healthy and balanced lifestyle, just not possible. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Champ182 said:

I mean the dude is whining about being criticized, his defense of racist/homophobic words is "when I say it I don't mean it" which is hilariously weak, people who ARE native english speakers are telling him he shouldn't say it so it's not like he's not ignorant on what the words mean in english or something. He's supposedly here to talk to people about his perception online, I think explaining that he should stop saying shit like that and including it in his song lyrics is very in bounds for the thread.

Yeah I know but everyone is just going to talk in circles and nobodies mind is going to be changed. 

The Hoes lyrics have racism and bad sexual stuff. They talk about raping sluts too, if you want to discuss that next lol. 

6 hours ago, 2point5 said:

That’s because you’re too busy imagining bossing around little children. Sickening. 

Actually, Im imagining you in a courtroom after I sue you for libel

1 hour ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

It is weird to spend that much time on here when you consider Speedo has a wife and kids and presumably a full-time job. Something's gotta give. Whether it's him being useless at work, not spending time with his family, or not having a great social life. No way do you spend this much time on here and have a healthy and balanced lifestyle, just not possible. 

About as much time as Ghent. This really isn't worth it though, you're right, I spend way too much time here. I'm really not sure exactly what I've done to piss you all off (the handful of you that seem so passionate) ... I mean, sure, I post a lot but I'm mostly benign these days, half the man I used to be but you guys win. I'll log off. Catch y'all on the flip side, it's been ... something.

• Wow 1

56 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Yeah I know but everyone is just going to talk in circles and nobodies mind is going to be changed. 

The Hoes lyrics have racism and bad sexual stuff. They talk about raping sluts too, if you want to discuss that next lol. 

Actually, Im imagining you in a courtroom after I sue you for libel

LOL

27 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

About as much time as Ghent. This really isn't worth it though, you're right, I spend way too much time here. I'm really not sure exactly what I've done to piss you all off (the handful of you that seem so passionate) ... I mean, sure, I post a lot but I'm mostly benign these days, half the man I used to be but you guys win. I'll log off. Catch y'all on the flip side, it's been ... something.

I don't think anyone has anything against you posting, the more members the merrier, we have a guy with a dedicated conspiracy section for christ sake.

just stop spamming and being an asshole

3 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

BIG FACTS

1 hour ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

yeah..ill believe it when i see it. how many times have you claimed to "leave" only to come back a week later? weak shit.

what a fuckin mess this has become. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Leo Dehoe would you rather use the n-word (the word you use a lot) than a German word (like "neger") and do you find the latter (German racist words) offensive?

In Norway we have lots of racist words that white people and non white people seem to justify white people saying, but justifying the-n word is quite rare even for racists, unless it's ironic,which is also rare. 

5 hours ago, thongrider said:

@Leo Dehoe would you rather use the n-word (the word you use a lot) than a German word (like "neger") and do you find the latter (German racist words) offensive?

In Norway we have lots of racist words that white people and non white people seem to justify white people saying, but justifying the-n word is quite rare even for racists, unless it's ironic,which is also rare. 

neger is racist word, nigger is a nick name so legal 

2 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I am so confused.

im confused what it has to do with this thread.i Think everyone should be free to use his slang..When people listen to my sings and say it's a no go, then they shouldnt listen just ignore..its simple

53 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Hey Leo do you have any favorite bands besides blink-182? Is pop punk your favorite genre? 

I listen to some electrical stuff and to a lot of cloud rap or trap shit..that's why the lyrical influences..But check out com truise..he has the best electronical space beats on earth..soo good