Q&A with Leo Dehoe!

Ghent

1 hour ago, Neal said:

i put speedo on ignore weeks ago… finally all of you will be able to enjoy the same qualitiy rise on this board. enjoy while it lasts

I honestly don't mind Speedo that much anymore it's just the million "oh okays" flooding the boards I can't stand.  Think about it, consider contributing a little more or don't hit submit reply. Easy as that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smalls said:

Speedo is pretty cool these days, at least compared to a few years ago. He used to drink a lot then come on here and rage on everyone lol. 

The real Speedo is the drunk-rage Speedo.  The latest iteration "white-knight" Speedo was an act.  

He was way better before he tried way too hard to be someone else. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

The real Speedo is the drunk-rage Speedo.  The latest iteration "white-knight" Speedo was an act.  

He was way better before he tried way too hard to be someone else. 

Not a fan of either iteration, both would compete among the most annoying posters ever...but i also prefer the drunken lunatic version of Speedo.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

Not a fan of either iteration, both would compete among the most annoying posters ever...but i also prefer the drunken lunatic version of Speedo.

1. "I'M NOT EDGY" Speedo

2. Sober, "oh okay" Speedo

3. Drunken, "Go kill yourself", Speedo

ranked

IMHO