Q&A with Leo Dehoe!

Ghent

I’ve always had a dislike of Scott to be honest. His posts are reminiscent of some 14 year old attempting to impress an older group of people by being ‘hard’ while at the same time posting like some 12 year old girl with the “nqat” and the rest. Today I just felt like saying something.

If half a page can be dedicated to people shitting on @Margie Whipple's Rage For posting “oh okay” here and there then the same should be done for Scott posting “nqat” or “ffs” or other meaningless dribble. 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2

Well I’ve actually met people in real life from the boards. Hung out. Had beers. That’s enough for me. That’s a real connection. They know who I am and that’s all that matters.

You’ve been here 10 years and could anyway even say what you look like? Some  keyboard tough guy to scared to even post a photo of himself. Pathetic really.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Well I’ve actually met people in real life from the boards. Hung out. Had beers. That’s enough for me. That’s a real connection. They know who I am and that’s all that matters.

You’ve been here 10 years and could anyway even say what you look like? Some  keyboard tough guy to scared to even post a photo of himself. Pathetic really.

I’ve posted about 6 pics over the years ffs. Looking for friends on the internet. You’re absolute tragic. Aren’t you the man child who watches dragon ball z ? your hard drive needs raiding you absolute danger. Imagine watching cartoons over the age of 12. Internet Hard man? Have you got me mixed up with someone else?

2 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

National holiday in Australia today and it's just gone 10pm, someone has clearly been on the courage juice all day!

Leave him alone pal, he’s had a good day. Couple of shrimps on the barbie and can of fosters and he thinks he’s billy big bollocks, he’s got a double episode of dragon ball z coming and a koala bear to finger blast later. What a day. 

• Haha 6