Q&A with Leo Dehoe!

Ghent

6 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Oh the football friends are here. Sorry to bruise your mates fragile little ego. Off to bed. Night you cheeky buggers. 

Yeah off you pop. Too many fosters you fucking embarrassment. Hope you don’t go sick on your dragon ball z bed cover mate. 

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Well I’ve actually met people in real life from the boards. Hung out. Had beers. That’s enough for me. That’s a real connection. They know who I am and that’s all that matters.

You’ve been here 10 years and could anyway even say what you look like? Some  keyboard tough guy to scared to even post a photo of himself. Pathetic really.

And now we see why you're a fan of Speedo...

1 hour ago, 2point5 said:

I’m 99% sure Scott doesn’t give a fuck if anyone believes him. I don’t need to know what he looks like, we’ve "spoken loads" over the years. That’s enough for me. That’s a real connection. I know who he is and that’s all that matters. 

code for phone sex. Pretty clever actually. Good job. Speak until loads come out. Verry nice.

• Like 2