Jump to content
 
Ghent

Star Wars Episode 9 (NO SPOILERS)

Recommended Posts

Well, it can't possibly be worse than the last one ... although, judging by the trailer, that's not from lack of trying ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it really can't be that hard to write a good star wars film

oh well. it saves me 13 dollars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, _Kyle_ said:

it really can't be that hard to write a good star wars film

oh well. it saves me 13 dollars.

Apparently it's harder than backflipping a spaceship! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm excited. I think this can be wonderful. If anakin shows up i'm gonna dump a pint of cum over the people in the front row. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point i don't even give a shit if it ruins the dynamic they've been going for, but I really hope the Emperor is back in some way shape or form. He can save Kylo and make him a decent villain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Apparently it's harder than backflipping a spaceship! 

you're right; a universe filled with aliens, laser swords and light speed travel should be more grounded in reality and physics.  

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did we see Darth Vader actually die? Been years since I've seen it. I remember that we never saw what actually happened to the Emperor though. I've always thought to myself that he might not be dead, since we didn't see what happened and that he had a similar fate to Luke Skywalker from Episode 5. We all saw Luke fall down and we saw the shit that happened after it too. So I think the Emperor had the same shit happen but off screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

you're right; a universe filled with aliens, laser swords and light speed travel should be more grounded in reality and physics.  

 

Physics is universal, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Did we see Darth Vader actually die? Been years since I've seen it. I remember that we never saw what actually happened to the Emperor though. I've always thought to myself that he might not be dead, since we didn't see what happened and that he had a similar fate to Luke Skywalker from Episode 5. We all saw Luke fall down and we saw the shit that happened after it too. So I think the Emperor had the same shit happen but off screen.

Vader died and his body was burned. But I think the obvious angle here is to explore the force afterlife they have been teasing since the beginning. "nobodys ever really gone" "i will be with you, always" "strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"

If Vader is the chosen one and is thought to bring balance, and this is the final chapter of the saga, it really would point that direction when you think about the new title and hear Palpatine laugh.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last Jedi was such a cuntfest. I loved the force awakens but the last one was disappointing. Still I can’t wait for this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Scott. said:

The last Jedi was such a cuntfest. I loved the force awakens but the last one was disappointing. Still I can’t wait for this 

That shitty little Asian chick ruined it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alan Rickman said:

I hope Ewan McGregor sneaks into this as well. It's time for the greatness that was the prequels to get some love.

Fucking Jar Jar shows and starts fucking bitches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Fuck yes! Got me so hyped.

Yeah...i have a feeling this one is going to be really satisfying. sounds like they're going to go deep into the saga and pull it all together

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone feel like JJ absolutely hates rian Johnson? The whole thing of the last Jedi was let go of the past and now this trailer comes out and it’s basically the opposite. Sheev is back. Death Star ruins. 

It really feels like Rian really messed up what JJ was trying to set up with the force awakens and now he’s come back to fix things up and tie it all up nicely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ghent said:

I think Anakin and the Emperor are back

This happened right after the screening of the trailer. Safe to say the emperor is definitely back in some form.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...