Star Wars Episode 9 (SPOILERS!!!!)

Ghent

5 hours ago, Kay_Coight_ehgotmyvote! said:

Really? Does it live up to the hype of the trailers?  Looked surprisingly good but not giving into Disney +

It was a great first episode. We're getting episode 2 on Friday, and then episodes every Friday after that. I'm very excited.

I think if you sign up for Disney+ you get a week for free, you'll just have to remember to cancel by the end of the week if you don't want to pay the subscription.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

It was a great first episode. We're getting episode 2 on Friday, and then episodes every Friday after that. I'm very excited.

I think if you sign up for Disney+ you get a week for free, you'll just have to remember to cancel by the end of the week if you don't want to pay the subscription.

I'm seeing Verizon gets it for free too.  I do like some of the stuff on there, probably not enough for me to sign up anytime soon but if I had kids I would in a second, lots of gems on there.

Disney trying to really take over everything, assholes.

On 11/12/2019 at 1:45 AM, Cheerios4u98 said:

Just watched the first episode of The Mandalorian. Can’t wait to see more!!

Love how much of a western it was, countless examples. And all the easter eggs! was fucking awesome , can't wait for more

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I heaard a rumor that Star Wars was going on hiatus after this last movie, is that true? Are they just sticking with the shows from now on?

The movies will be on hiatus for awhile yes. There will be an Obi-Wan TV series coming after Mandalorian

Something I never understood, granted I’m not a fan of this series- at the end of episode three when Darth Vader asks about his wife he’s told that his anger killed her, right? Wouldn’t that make a person NOT wanna be part of the dark side? I still think about that moment sometimes and scratch my head. The response felt like it hinted that joining the dark side was bad for him, not good.

2 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Didn't Rian Johnson get given a trilogy? When is that undergoing production?  

We’re getting another movie in 2022,  but we don’t know what it is yet. Could be part of Rian’s trilogy, could be Kevin Feige’s movie, could be whatever the Game of Thrones guys were going to make (even though they’re not a part of it anymore). Who knows!

But we know we’re getting a new season of The Clone Wars in February, a second season of Mandalorian eventually, a Cassian Andor Rogue One series, and a Kenobi series. Someday.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ari said:

Something I never understood, granted I’m not a fan of this series- at the end of episode three when Darth Vader asks about his wife he’s told that his anger killed her, right? Wouldn’t that make a person NOT wanna be part of the dark side? I still think about that moment sometimes and scratch my head. The response felt like it hinted that joining the dark side was bad for him, not good.

I think he was just too far gone at that point. He had completely given in to hate and just killed his friends and slaughtered children. He was already full dark side. I think he hated Palpatine from then on and always planned to eventually kill him and get his revenge. It just took him like 25 years to do it.

6 hours ago, Ghent said:

@Cheerios4u98 Any theories or speculation about our little friend at the end of Mandalorian episode 1??

I don't know what to think! It was such an unexpected thing, and I loved it as a cliffhanger.

I assume the doctor at the beginning wants him to experiment on him. Maybe because it's a species that is always Force-sensitive no matter what? Maybe because they knew of Yoda and just 

hope that the baby is also Force-sensitive? I don't know! I just hope it's not Yoda's kid or something.

• Like 1

I want to watch this show ASAP but Disney+ launches here on the 19th. And I don’t want to pirate the first two episodes because I know I’m going to pay for them later and it feels dumb to pirate something I’m just waiting to pay for. I’m impatient though and want to watch.

This is the ultimate 1st world problem.

• Like 2