Star Wars Episode 9 (SPOILERS!!!!)

Ghent

11 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Apparently it's harder than backflipping a spaceship! 

you're right; a universe filled with aliens, laser swords and light speed travel should be more grounded in reality and physics.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did we see Darth Vader actually die? Been years since I've seen it. I remember that we never saw what actually happened to the Emperor though. I've always thought to myself that he might not be dead, since we didn't see what happened and that he had a similar fate to Luke Skywalker from Episode 5. We all saw Luke fall down and we saw the shit that happened after it too. So I think the Emperor had the same shit happen but off screen.

15 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Did we see Darth Vader actually die? Been years since I've seen it. I remember that we never saw what actually happened to the Emperor though. I've always thought to myself that he might not be dead, since we didn't see what happened and that he had a similar fate to Luke Skywalker from Episode 5. We all saw Luke fall down and we saw the shit that happened after it too. So I think the Emperor had the same shit happen but off screen.

Vader died and his body was burned. But I think the obvious angle here is to explore the force afterlife they have been teasing since the beginning. "nobodys ever really gone" "i will be with you, always" "strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"

If Vader is the chosen one and is thought to bring balance, and this is the final chapter of the saga, it really would point that direction when you think about the new title and hear Palpatine laugh.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Fuck yes! Got me so hyped.

Yeah...i have a feeling this one is going to be really satisfying. sounds like they're going to go deep into the saga and pull it all together

• Like 1

Anyone feel like JJ absolutely hates rian Johnson? The whole thing of the last Jedi was let go of the past and now this trailer comes out and it’s basically the opposite. Sheev is back. Death Star ruins. 

It really feels like Rian really messed up what JJ was trying to set up with the force awakens and now he’s come back to fix things up and tie it all up nicely.