Star Wars Episode 9 (SPOILERS!!!!)

Ghent

"Every generation has a legend" is the first thing that appeared on screen in The Phantom Menace trailer. nice.

I love this. The two main things I wanted to see in 9 were Lando in the Falcon (confirmed!) and Anakin returning in some form. I hope it that happens they don't put it in any trailers or promotional materials, or cast announcements, etc... I'd love for that to be a complete surprise.

Lando reuniting with L3 could be such a sweet moment.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

"Every generation has a legend" is the first thing that appeared on screen in The Phantom Menace trailer. nice.

I love this. The two main things I wanted to see in 9 were Lando in the Falcon (confirmed!) and Anakin returning in some form. I hope it that happens they don't put it in any trailers or promotional materials, or cast announcements, etc... I'd love for that to be a complete surprise.

Lando reuniting with L3 could be such a sweet moment.

Can you remind me what the last we saw of lando was? Last o remember was him wearing Hans clothes flying the falcon can’t remember if that was empire or Jedi.

2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Can you remind me what the last we saw of lando was? Last o remember was him wearing Hans clothes flying the falcon can’t remember if that was empire or Jedi.

He flew the Falcon into the Death Star and blew it up in Return of the Jedi. Then we saw him partying with Ewoks.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

I usually just wait until they're on Amazon or something. I'm not dealing with the cinema cretins for a movie I am gonna end up being bored with anyway.

the only interesting conflict I can think of is my own cynicism fighting my own apathy when it comes to Star Wars at this point.

2 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

the only interesting conflict I can think of is my own cynicism fighting my own apathy when it comes to Star Wars at this point.

You're telling me that a Kylo/Rey love story doesn't interest you?!