Star Wars Episode 9 (SPOILERS!!!!)

Ghent

I can't wait for the Nintendo World portion of Universal Studios to open, between that and finally going to see the Simpsons and the Harry Potter portions (haven't been to Universal in at least a decade at this point), it'll be quite the treat next time I do go.

4 hours ago, M!ke said:

I can't wait for the Nintendo World portion of Universal Studios to open, between that and finally going to see the Simpsons and the Harry Potter portions (haven't been to Universal in at least a decade at this point), it'll be quite the treat next time I do go.

I went a couple years ago. Had a good time but the novelty of the 3D rides wore off after the 2nd ride or so. After you go on a few of them, you just want to go on a real rollercoaster again. Jurassic Park, the Walking Dead, and Harry Potter were all awesome though. Avoid the Mummy ride, it’s like 30 seconds long if that.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Ghent said:

Was able to check out SW Land at Disneyland last week.

Shit was incredible. @Cheerios4u98 if you get the chance to go you've gotta do it

Oh wow, I'm jealous! Someday I will!

I actually used to go to Disneyland a lot growing up, because both pairs of my grandparents lived within a few minutes from it. I went so much that I don't even really like it anymore. BUT obviously I would love to go to the new Star Wars land. Hopefully in the next year or two!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...