Star Wars Episode 9 (SPOILERS!!!!)

Ghent

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Matt Skiba Fan 666 said:

Probs fake bro. Unless there’s some proof?

Quite a good chance that it's fake, but apparently it got leaked before the latest trailer and it actually described some scenes in the trailer. Reminds me of when the latest season of GoT got leaked a year before it aired.

On 9/5/2019 at 4:30 AM, Thomas D. said:

So the whole plot of episode 9 is leaked, and it's pretty meh. Won't be worse than The Last Jedi, but that's not saying much. The reveal of Rey's lineage is pretty lame.

lol

On 9/5/2019 at 4:30 AM, Thomas D. said:

So the whole plot of episode 9 is leaked, and it's pretty meh. Won't be worse than The Last Jedi, but that's not saying much. The reveal of Rey's lineage is pretty lame.

I read it, no way it's real.  Probs should watch the spoiler tags for people...

5 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Empire had been my favorite for years and years but this past year I think I've changed my mind and claim A New Hope as my favorite one. Growing up I used to think it was the most boring one but now I just love everything about it. And it's the only one that's a complete story on its own!

A New Hope has grown a lot on me too. It has the most story to it and really is a classic, being on tatooine too was like a western

• Like 2

I will also add Fellowship of the Ring has withstood the test of time as the best one too imo. Was just rewatching recently, the cgi in the others did not age well, the trees, elephants, ghosts.. Yikes, practical always wins.

I also never knew Peter Jackson was a B movie gorehound prior to LOTR, how did he make these??

40 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Return of the King is still my favorite, but yeah, the cgi definitely aged worse than in Fellowship.

It bugged the shit out of me that all the orcs in the Hobbit were cgi, when they all looked great in the LOTR trilogy as costumes.

I haven't seen the Hobbits because I heard they were kind of bad.  Return of the King is amazing, can't lie, a lot happens I'm actually surprised it still moved me all these years later. I was totally bought in again.  CGI elephants, ghosts, golum, shame these won't age well, the rest is gold.

1 hour ago, Nshesaid said:

I haven't seen the Hobbits because I heard they were kind of bad.  Return of the King is amazing, can't lie, a lot happens I'm actually surprised it still moved me all these years later. I was totally bought in again.  CGI elephants, ghosts, golum, shame these won't age well, the rest is gold.

The Hobbit movies aren't great compared to LOTR. They drag on because they decided to stretch out a short book into 9 hours of movies. I've only seen them once. I thought they were okay, but I haven't had a desire to watch them again. Unlike LOTR. Return of the King is one of my favorite movies of all time. Even though it has like 13 endings lol

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

The Hobbit movies aren't great compared to LOTR. They drag on because they decided to stretch out a short book into 9 hours of movies. I've only seen them once. I thought they were okay, but I haven't had a desire to watch them again. Unlike LOTR. Return of the King is one of my favorite movies of all time. Even though it has like 13 endings lol

I was watching this feature on it, apparently the first director dropped out and Jackson had to step in and basically wing it.  The movie looks like a video game to me, where LOTR looks like a cinematic classic.

Forgot how great these movies are.  I do wish they just ended it with like Aragon saying you bow to no one and then them leaving on the ship or something.  The rest was definitely way too many end scenes.. still can't hate too much, amazing trilogy

Fuck Frodo for not destroying the ring though

10 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

I was watching this feature on it, apparently the first director dropped out and Jackson had to step in and basically wing it.  The movie looks like a video game to me, where LOTR looks like a cinematic classic.

Forgot how great these movies are.  I do wish they just ended it with like Aragon saying you bow to no one and then them leaving on the ship or something.  The rest was definitely way too many end scenes.. still can't hate too much, amazing trilogy

Fuck Frodo for not destroying the ring though

yeah I heard the same thing about the first director dropping out. Jackson basically had to jump in and salvage what he could and it definitely shows.

Have you read the books? They actually shortened the ending by a lot in the films. So much more happens after Aragorn is made king but it wouldn’t have worked in the film at all. 

These movies are probably my favourite of all time. I recently rewatched all three extended. So good.