Star Wars Episode 9 (SPOILERS!!!!)

Ghent

On 5/28/2022 at 9:49 AM, Ghent said:

Do you think this Obi-Wan series will culminate with a movie/movies?

I would love to see this period on the big screen

I don’t know, but Disney seems to be going all out with Star Wars now so I wouldn’t rule anything out at this point.

I do think we’re probably going to get a second season. I guess a few days ago at Star Wars Celebration Ewan McGregor said “I think you’re really going to like episode 3 and 4 and 5 and 6… and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10!”

Just now, Russel Coight said:

For some reason i thought this came out Fridays! Can’t watch tonight but I’ll catch up tomorrow.

The first two came out on Friday but they’re on Wednesday from here on out. There was a giant Star Wars convention in California last weekend so I think they wanted it to be able to premiere during the convention.

• Love 1

On 6/1/2022 at 6:26 AM, Cheerios4u98 said:

I don’t know, but Disney seems to be going all out with Star Wars now so I wouldn’t rule anything out at this point.

I do think we’re probably going to get a second season. I guess a few days ago at Star Wars Celebration Ewan McGregor said “I think you’re really going to like episode 3 and 4 and 5 and 6… and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10!”

Ok that is good news. If it doesn’t culminate with a movie event it definitely needs to be more than a “limited series” with one short season.

Too important a subject to gloss over

On 6/2/2022 at 2:29 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

This and Rogue One have turned Darth Vader into a straight up horror villain. I love it haha

He’s fucking amazing isn’t he. One of the best characters in movie history. He’s genuinely terrifying ffs

• Love 1

23 hours ago, _Bagel said:

‘ I am what you made me.’

jeeeeze

Dude when I heard that it gave me chills. It was like Hayden's Anakin combined with classic Vader voice for a moment. Really brought the two eras together for me in that one line.

I wish they would have just done this as a movie trilogy. It's too important for TV

But either way I'm eating it up

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

Dude when I heard that it gave me chills. It was like Hayden's Anakin combined with classic Vader voice for a moment. Really brought the two eras together for me in that one line.

I wish they would have just done this as a movie trilogy. It's too important for TV

But either way I'm eating it up

Yeah - you could sense the pain. The two personalities of Anakin and Vader enmeshed there for a minute. I would love this to just keep bridging the two. Really hope for a Clone Wars flashback tonight. They both look great age wise, could easily be done with a bit of tech. 

Same here, we take what we can get. If there’s more content that bridges this gap - holy shit 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Blonde said:

Vader’s pissed off walk was fucking terrifying. I hate that third sister character, I think the actress is awful tbh

I hated her acting in the first two eps. I haven’t minded it as much these last two though. Feels like it’s getting better.

9 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

Vader’s pissed off walk was fucking terrifying. I hate that third sister character, I think the actress is awful tbh

Yeah mate. Unbelievable presence. Wish that episode had more of him. I feel the same for the fifth brother, speaking in that sad boi growl - fuck off mate.

Not so sure about that last episode. Glad Obi-Wan got his force balllls back but the pace felt all off on that episode. The rescue etc.

We not gonna see a Clone Wars flashback? Would do bits to emphasise Obi-Wan and Anakin’s relationship 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Yeah mate. Unbelievable presence. Wish that episode had more of him. I feel the same for the fifth brother, speaking in that sad boi growl - fuck off mate.

Not so sure about that last episode. Glad Obi-Wan got his force balllls back but the pace felt all off on that episode. The rescue etc.

We not gonna see a Clone Wars flashback? Would do bits to emphasise Obi-Wan and Anakin’s relationship 

The rescue was a bit ridiculous tbh. Worth it though to see Vader in his prime. What a magnificent bastard he is. Majestic 

Spoiler

Reva being “good” was expected but I did like how she wasn’t completely good and just out for her own revenge. Vader knowing the whole time was great, but leaving Reva to die from a lightsaber wound to the stomach when one of the cunts that left her there literally bragged about recovering from the same fucking thing is dumb as fuck. Hopefully there is a reason they left her alive otherwise that’s just dumb writing tbh.

Other than that Episode was fucking great. The flashback training. Vader fucking owning with the sabers. Loved it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1