Star Wars Episode 9 (SPOILERS!!!!)

Ghent

It’s a real problem with modern shows and movies. It’s probably some ploy to get us to buy super high end sound systems. Idk but it sucks.

Also whooooa I love this show. Not really worried about the pacing after this last episode. Not much action (or any?) but I was loving every second of it anyway.

I really love what they’ve done with the Star Wars license since Disney took over. Way more content that is generally high quality since the prequel trilogy. The Force Awakens and every release onwards have easily been some of the peak movie and television releases of this century. Excited to see where they take some of these storylines! 

On 10/5/2022 at 9:34 AM, Cheerios4u98 said:

Okay that disgraced officer moping around all day and sadly eating Star Wars cereal while his mom makes fun of him is one of my new favorite dumb things in Star Wars

Man I really like Andor, just got caught up Saturday night.  I’m very confused about the significance of this character though. My guess is he’s gonna hurt someone close to Andor? He just seems like a lame incel at this point haha. 

really enjoy the show though

5 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Man I really like Andor, just got caught up Saturday night.  I’m very confused about the significance of this character though. My guess is he’s gonna hurt someone close to Andor? He just seems like a lame incel at this point haha. 

really enjoy the show though

I kind of like how much he sucks. Can’t wait to see him get absolutely humiliated by Andor again lol 

I’ve never been so stressed watching Star Wars in my life as I was watching the latest Andor episode. I almost feel like I’m just coming down from a panic attack lol. So good though. 

I don’t want every Star Wars thing to be like Andor from here on out, but I definitely want MORE Star Wars things to be like this. This is Star Wars for big kids who wear Pull-Ups instead of diapers.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I'm blown away every week. This is the best Star Wars show. This is one of the best Star Wars things ever made. People who are waiting it out to binge the whole series when it's finished are going to be in for such a treat. It's almost weird seeing acting this good in Star Wars.

You’re making me very excited to binge it.

23 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

You’re making me very excited to binge it.

I hope I'm not overhyping it lol but I'm just loving every second of it. It feels like such an upgrade in quality from what's come before, and I've loved all of the Disney+ shows so far. It feels more like an HBO show than a Disney+ series.

I can understand people not enjoying it as much just for the subject matter. There's no Jedi or Force stuff in it. It's a more grounded take on Star Wars, like Rogue One was. I really like this perspective on the Star Wars universe though, from the "normal" people who don't have magical powers or aren't from a crazy warrior race like Mandalorians. Just regular people here. But I hope after this series is over we get something of similar quality that tells some Force stories. This series has set a very high standard for quality going forward imo.

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I hope I'm not overhyping it lol but I'm just loving every second of it. It feels like such an upgrade in quality from what's come before, and I've loved all of the Disney+ shows so far. It feels more like an HBO show than a Disney+ series.

I can understand people not enjoying it as much just for the subject matter. There's no Jedi or Force stuff in it. It's a more grounded take on Star Wars, like Rogue One was. I really like this perspective on the Star Wars universe though, from the "normal" people who don't have magical powers or aren't from a crazy warrior race like Mandalorians. Just regular people here. But I hope after this series is over we get something of similar quality that tells some Force stories. This series has set a very high standard for quality going forward imo.

I’m all for those types of stories set in the Star Wars universe so you’ve got me very excited.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, allsystemsgo said:

This may be the best thing SW since ESB. How this show was made under Disney's watch is surprising. Especially after the disaster of BoBF and Obi-Wan.

@Vote Ghent he’s calling pieces of your favourite IP “disasters”, better see some mocking responses of how he’s wrong .