Star Wars Episode 9 (SPOILERS!!!!)

Ghent

The best part of Obi-Wan was the last episode. Everything else was ridiculous. And with Boba Fett they tried making him a crime lord but he behaved like a goody-twoshoes sheriff. They want to make him a lawful hero instead of the thug he is. You can't have it both ways 

55 minutes ago, allsystemsgo said:

The best part of Obi-Wan was the last episode. Everything else was ridiculous. And with Boba Fett they tried making him a crime lord but he behaved like a goody-twoshoes sheriff. They want to make him a lawful hero instead of the thug he is. You can't have it both ways 

We have some posters who don’t like when their favourite franchises get criticized because, well, they’re their favourite franchises. 

6 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Andor's the best show of the year for me. And I've loved House of the Dragon, Rings of Power, and the other Star Wars shows. Every single week I'm blown away. Two weeks left!

I love Andor and usually I have such a hard time watching episodic shows, I just get bored and overwhelmed by the episodes.  But I'm so into these episodes when they end it just hits me and the 45 min felt like 5.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I love Andor and usually I have such a hard time watching episodic shows, I just get bored and overwhelmed by the episodes.  But I'm so into these episodes when they end it just hits me and the 45 min felt like 5.

It's interesting because it's "slow paced" but not a second of the episodes are wasted. Every moment is interesting. Nothing feels filler. Even when we go entire episodes without any action. It's all just so good.

It's really too bad it's the lowest rated SW release yet for Disney. I'd love more adult oriented TV series to come out on Disney+.

Maybe they'll still do stuff like that but lower budget, who knows.

We're guaranteed a season 2 right?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

It's really too bad it's the lowest rated SW release yet for Disney. I'd love more adult oriented TV series to come out on Disney+.

Maybe they'll still do stuff like that but lower budget, who knows.

We're guaranteed a season 2 right?

Yep, thank goodness. They're already making it!

Hopefully this catches on more when the people waiting for the whole season to be out start watching it over the holidays and realize how great it is. I need more Star Wars like this in the future.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

One episode left! I'm so glad we're getting a second season of this. I've loved every minute of it.

I'm excited to watch Rogue One again after this.

I don't want it to end! Haven't watched the latest episode yet, but I still can't believe I love this show so much.  Ask Ghent, I used to call Andor the "Bargain-Bin Solo" and thought giving him a whole show was so stupid hahaha. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I guess when he gave up the staff looking thing before he met with Saw in episode 11 I didn’t know if that could be a lightsaber. Nvm! Lol

Spoiler

That’s a retractable cane that he used in one of the early episodes. But it does look like a lightsaber! At least I’m pretty sure that cane and the thing you’re referring to are the same thing. Maybe not!

21 minutes ago, King of the Long Weekend said:

I finally caved and got Disney+. Going to start with Obi Wan, then Andor, then Book of Boba Fett, then Solo and I’ll be all caught up. 

They're all fun and they all feel so different from one another, which I like! I like the variety of Star Wars stuff we're getting now. I'd like to see them explore more genres with the IP.

• Like 1