Ghent

Star Wars Episode 9

"Every generation has a legend" is the first thing that appeared on screen in The Phantom Menace trailer. nice.

I love this. The two main things I wanted to see in 9 were Lando in the Falcon (confirmed!) and Anakin returning in some form. I hope it that happens they don't put it in any trailers or promotional materials, or cast announcements, etc... I'd love for that to be a complete surprise.

Lando reuniting with L3 could be such a sweet moment.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

"Every generation has a legend" is the first thing that appeared on screen in The Phantom Menace trailer. nice.

I love this. The two main things I wanted to see in 9 were Lando in the Falcon (confirmed!) and Anakin returning in some form. I hope it that happens they don't put it in any trailers or promotional materials, or cast announcements, etc... I'd love for that to be a complete surprise.

Lando reuniting with L3 could be such a sweet moment.

Can you remind me what the last we saw of lando was? Last o remember was him wearing Hans clothes flying the falcon can’t remember if that was empire or Jedi.

2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Can you remind me what the last we saw of lando was? Last o remember was him wearing Hans clothes flying the falcon can’t remember if that was empire or Jedi.

He flew the Falcon into the Death Star and blew it up in Return of the Jedi. Then we saw him partying with Ewoks.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alan Rickman said:

I love you cheerios but a lando L3 reunion would be gayer than cum on a mustache 

L3 is the worst character to come out of the Disney movies. 

• Love 1

I think L3 was awesome. Loved her. I’m neutral on Rose. Kind of a pointless character, but she doesn’t trigger me like she does the oddball online idiots

• Like 2

Ive enjoyed the past two but this trailer did absolutely nothing for me. Think theres too much other good shit about to come out that i just dont care yet

There’s no way they put Lando back in the Falcon without acknowledging L3. I also loved L3. She’s easily my favorite of the new droids. More than K2 and BB-8. I thought she was hilarious.

• Like 1

Well it looks better than TLJ, but I know that's not necessarily saying much.  Hard for me to get too excited by Star Wars these days, still will definitely check it out, but my hype is very low this time.

We wont be seeing palpatine, apparently hes just a hollow tape msg on the death star ruin...

And im thinking the rise of the Skywalker is rey...

Thats what jj abrams was setting up but got shit on last film lol

Oscar Isaac, JJ Abrams, and Kathleen Kennedy have all said that Palpatine is back, so I’m guessing he’s back.

They could be trying to mislead us, which wouldn’t surprise me either, but I kinda feel like we’ll actually see him again.

14 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

I usually just wait until they're on Amazon or something. I'm not dealing with the cinema cretins for a movie I am gonna end up being bored with anyway.

the only interesting conflict I can think of is my own cynicism fighting my own apathy when it comes to Star Wars at this point.

18 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

You're telling me that a Kylo/Rey love story doesn't interest you?!

Not really, Poe and Finn more so.