Game of Thrones Pool - Who do you vote on taking the throne?

Meltdown Tracker

Figured this would be easier making a separate thread.

Make your predictions on who takes the throne.

My vote - Samwell Tarly. He's got the knowledge, common sense, and likeability to be a decent ruler. He also fits the underdog status that George RR Martin enjoys rooting for.

Other ones that wouldn't surprise me: Gendry, Sansa, Night King, Theon Greyjoy, Lyanna Mormont, Ser Davos, maybe even Euron. 

I think Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Arya, and Cersei are too predictable. 

• Like 1

I'll be pissed if it's Jon, I'm going for Daenerys. She is the most proven leader out of the lot. but personally I'd love it if it was someone really fucking random. 

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Meh, I'm gonna go with one of the obvious choices and say Jon.

57 minutes ago, Kay said:

I'll be pissed if it's Jon, I'm going for Daenerys. She is the most proven leader out of the lot. but personally I'd love it if it was someone really fucking random. 

I'm curious who has the best 'right' to the throne - Jon, Daenerys, or Gendry? I'd go with Gendry as he is Robert Baratheon's bastard son, but still his blood - and his next of kin should have priority, usurping the Lannisters. But then the Targaryens were overthrown when Robert killed Rhaegar Targaryen, so Jon would have the best claim if we side with the Targaryens. 

19 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Pod!

it would be brilliant if there's just like blood guts and bodies everywhere, human and otherwise, and the only person left standing is Pod, and the last scene is just him looking about like "well, fuck"

Predictions:

Arya won’t take the throne. She wants to fight, not rule. I also think she’s going to die, which will make me so sad.

Sansa will rule the North. 

Daenerys will die before she gets a chance to take it. Cersei too.

I’m thinking either Tyrion or Jon. GRRM adores Tyrion and would totally be okay with it in the show. I’ll be okay with that, but I’ll be angry if it’s Jon. That would be so yawn.

I just want the Night King and the White Walkers to destroy everything to the point where they have to rebuild Westeros and a throne is irrelevant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kay said:

I don't particularly want Jon to take the Iron Throne, I just think it's reasonably likely that he will. That said, I think Jon would be a better ruler than Daenerys. Daenerys would be a great queen in theory, but based on some of the decisions she's already made, I don't think she's capable of being the kind of queen she claims she'd be.