Jim Rome

Hit me up Jans ex

For those that realize, Jim Rome was in the What’s My Age Again video. Back then, he was like a middle aged Dad figure. It’s weird to think because blink were basically just kids in that video. Now, if you were to sit Tom right next to Jim, Tom looks older and fatter lol. Hell even Mark looks older. Just a weird random thought. Here’s a video Jim Rome recorded a day or two ago: 

Blink, Jim Rome, and Tiger Woods. Doesn’t really get much better than that. You’re welcome :-)

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Not sure what's going on here, but I need to sneak in a fuck yeah about Tiger winning the Masters. Watched all four rounds, was amazing

Hell yea brother. I was blazed and half trolling. But damn, Jim Rome is a good looking dude. I still think my random thought is kind of mind blowing but could be just me

18 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Hell yea brother. I was blazed and half trolling. But damn, Jim Rome is a good looking dude. I still think my random thought is kind of mind blowing but could be just me

Basically you're saying that Jim Rome looks close to the same now as he did in 1999 in the WMAA video, but Mark Tom and Travis look even older than Rome does today

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Not sure what's going on here, but I need to sneak in a fuck yeah about Tiger winning the Masters. Watched all four rounds, was amazing

Think I was celebrating more than Tiger himself when he rolled in that final putt. Unbelievable stuff. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Basically you're saying that Jim Rome looks close to the same now as he did in 1999 in the WMAA video, but Mark Tom and Travis look even older than Rome does today

Basically yes. They were kids in that video essentially (atleast Tom And Travis), and now they look older than Jim lol

Yeah I was going to make a thread for it in the sports section but then I thought the same, it deserves more, and to be right on the main page.

What a time to be alive to witness such a moment.  Really anything could have happened those last 6 holes and nothing made me scream more than watching them all hit it in the water to give Tiger the lead.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thongrider said:

This guy used to be a nerd working at a pizza place and Blink played there naked. Now he's a hot shot superhero actor and the  blink guys are old dads. 

Brilliant post by the way. Jim Rome, Tiger Woods, Ryan Reynolds. Look at these degrees of separation lol

• Like 1