Sum 41 - Order in Decline

radioactive tomdog

• 3 weeks later...

Not a fan of the new song so much, I'd say it's a solid single but no double or triple and certainly no home run, but it was fun live. Just got out of the pit (with the family) at the Chicago show and the sweat still hasn't dried. But fuck, what a show.

Sum 41 never lets me down. Man, they can still put up a solid act. We were pretty close too! Deryk is the shit and I'm happy I got to hear some deep cuts. Now if I could just ever, for once in my life, hear Skumfuck live...

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 12:44 PM, Nosferatu said:

Think I might be the only one that loves Screaming Bloody Murder on this board.

Hey man literally in the first page I said it's my favorite album of them and one of my favorites ever. Kinda late reply I know:lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New song "Never There" came out today after getting leaked yesterday. Totally different sound from the first two, and one of the better ballads they've done, IMO. Definitely digging this album more than their past few; seems like Brownsound's return and Deryck's changing mentality has given their sound a much-needed dose of focus. Seems like they're moving away from the atmospheric sounds of 13 Voices/SBM, and back toward just straight up rock, which I am absolutely down for. Excited to hear the rest of the album!

On 6/18/2019 at 11:38 AM, t3hzm4n said:

New song "Never There" came out today after getting leaked yesterday. Totally different sound from the first two, and one of the better ballads they've done, IMO. Definitely digging this album more than their past few; seems like Brownsound's return and Deryck's changing mentality has given their sound a much-needed dose of focus. Seems like they're moving away from the atmospheric sounds of 13 Voices/SBM, and back toward just straight up rock, which I am absolutely down for. Excited to hear the rest of the album!

I agree. I hear it the same way you do. Those last 2 albums had a certain sound, but these songs are more regular rock. Never There is an awesome ballad! I can't stop listening to it

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

Just listened to their new album, not a fan really. Don't hate any of the songs or really love any of them. They're just very boring & generic Sum 41. They're becoming like the Offspring, repeating the same sound over and over.

Same feeling here. Pretty boring to be fair.

• Like 3