Sum 41 - Order in Decline

radioactive tomdog

On 7/20/2019 at 7:33 PM, jordidanen95 said:

Does This Look Infected is like their worst record

Songs are so bad, boring and it sounds terrible

I can not understand how people like DTLI

how does it feel to be in the extreme minority of fans with this opinion?

i remember when this record came out, it was a total shock to me. i was probably 10 years old and only listened to jerry finn produced pop punk bands who rarely strayed from their token sound. when i put on this record, i hadn't heard anything like it before. i believe there was even an MTV interview with mark in early 2003 asking when blink was going to step up their game like sum 41 did with DTLI

• Like 1

On 7/22/2019 at 9:44 PM, wannabe corn dog said:

how does it feel to be in the extreme minority of fans with this opinion?

i remember when this record came out, it was a total shock to me. i was probably 10 years old and only listened to jerry finn produced pop punk bands who rarely strayed from their token sound. when i put on this record, i hadn't heard anything like it before. i believe there was even an MTV interview with mark in early 2003 asking when blink was going to step up their game like sum 41 did with DTLI

Well it makes me feel like most people who love that record's sound have both brain and ear damage

Rather stab myself than having to listen to that Mcdonnalds Happy Meal factory sound

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/20/2019 at 7:33 PM, jordidanen95 said:

Does This Look Infected is like their worst record

Songs are so bad, boring and it sounds terrible

I can not understand how people like DTLI

I like the songs but I do agree the production was not good. Drums sounded weak 

These live videos they keep posting are such a treat:

The fact that each and every one is from a different show than the last really show how solid they have become and of all the band's that emerged in the early 2000's they are probably the one that have aged with the most dignity in terms of the live act and that they haven't regressed to making All Killer over and over like som other bands.

• Like 2