New Taylor Swift Song Today?

Ghent

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Madele said:

Actually thinking about going to one of her shows next year. Been wanting to do so for years and next summer she's going to play an outdoor concert just a couple of hundred meters down from where I live!

Well I can assure you you won't regret it. Her concerts are fun as hell, hardly even matters how good your seats are

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ghent said:

Well I can assure you you won't regret it. Her concerts are fun as hell, hardly even matters how good your seats are

Truth!! Saw her in ‘08 with Rascal Flatts. Havent been big into country music since I was about 7, but love them both & the show was so fun. Even from our not so great seats. I’d imagine she’s only gotten miles better by now.  

• 1 month later...

Solid song. «You go to class scared wondering where the best hiding spot would be» really hit. 

Also watched her documentary halfway through. Kind of feel like it's a lil bit rushed at times and I'd liked it more if it was more ~chronological, but it's still nice to hear her reflections and thougts about things. My respect for her is huge and I'm really glad she's around as an artist.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...