New Taylor Swift Song Today?

Ghent

43 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I remember it used to be so cool to rag on her for having a terrible voice. Heard it all the time back in her early days

Really? Just for the hell of it or did she actually sound bad back then? Can’t remember anything from her early career myself

Just now, Maddey said:

Really? Just for the hell of it or did she actually sound bad back then? Can’t remember anything from her early career myself

Her live voice has definitely improved, but the hate was over the top. It was when she started tip toeing out of the country genre, a lot of her fangirls turned on her and started talking shit. This was before she built her new fan base

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

Her live voice has definitely improved, but the hate was over the top. It was when she started tip toeing out of the country genre, a lot of her fangirls turned on her and started talking shit. This was before she built her new fan base

35 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Jealousy. Every hater is born out of jealousy

Sad, but unfortunately not surprising

• 3 weeks later...

listened to Reputation, couldn't stand it haha. instrumentals didn't seem to fit Taylor's style at all and it came off very #watchout #girlboss in an awkward and cringey way. i liked Getaway Car though, great chorus.

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

I found the first single from Reputation really off-putting, so I never properly listened to the album. I keep meaning to at least give it a chance.

Look What You Made Me Do is the worst song she released in her career up to Reputation, bar none, lmao.

(i say up to bc i haven't listened to Lover, Folklore, or Evermore yet)

• Crab 1

23 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

They're Taylor Swift stans/conspiracy theorists who think she's secretly a lesbian.

oh god. i wonder if they know some of the original lyrics to Picture to Burn were "I realize you love yourself more than you could ever love me / So go and tell all your friends that I'm obsessive and crazy / That's fine, I'll tell mine / You're gay, by the way."

7 hours ago, Nasa said:

oh god. i wonder if they know some of the original lyrics to Picture to Burn were "I realize you love yourself more than you could ever love me / So go and tell all your friends that I'm obsessive and crazy / That's fine, I'll tell mine / You're gay, by the way."

They're completely obsessed, so I'm sure they know and they've probably worked it into their theory somehow. Nothing deters them.

Fearless is my least favorite T-Swift album, but this rerecorded version is impressive.

I'm not even sure I would notice some of these songs aren't the original. And the ones I do notice are better because of it.

Not many artists couls pull something like this off

• Like 1

Haven’t listened to the whole thing yet but what I’ve heard so far is all good. Fearless is a sweet record but the songs remind me a bit too much of junior high school days, which makes them a bit painful to listen to tbh. Cool that she’s doing this though