New Taylor Swift Song Today?

Ghent

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Djent - The Soy Boy said:

I've been in the queue for THREE HOURS lol

Not looking great so far

I just got tickets for June 30th, but I'm still way behind in the queue for July 1st (which is my preferred show... I'm gonna sell my June 30th tickets if July 1st pans out). It didn't seem like there was dynamic pricing. It was $280/seat for lower bowl, which is not cheap, but not nearly as crazy as I'd expect if there was dynamic pricing.

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I just got tickets for June 30th, but I'm still way behind in the queue for July 1st (which is my preferred show... I'm gonna sell my June 30th tickets if July 1st pans out). It didn't seem like there was dynamic pricing. It was $280/seat for lower bowl, which is not cheap, but not nearly as crazy as I'd expect if there was dynamic pricing.

Nice! If I can get lower bowl for that I'll consider it a win honestly

• Like 1

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

Oof I assume those are VIP seats? Not that that makes it worth it, it just sounds like VIP based on the price.

It's whatever came out on the presale (that I spent 12 hours trying to secure) but now being flipped on Stubhub. $700 is on the low end for the lower bowl.

I think the general onsale is tomorrow morning, but I have no idea what will be left.

Total shitshow.. thanks Ticketmaster. I'm gonna have to start selling stuff to take my wife to a STADIUM concert where she plays two nights in a row.

7 minutes ago, Djent - The Soy Boy said:

It's whatever came out on the presale (that I spent 12 hours trying to secure) but now being flipped on Stubhub. $700 is on the low end for the lower bowl.

I think the general onsale is tomorrow morning, but I have no idea what will be left.

Total shitshow.. thanks Ticketmaster. I'm gonna have to start selling stuff to take my wife to a STADIUM concert where she plays two nights in a row.

Yeah, they completely fucked up the verified fan thing. I have no idea why they sent out so many presale codes when they knew their servers wouldn't be able to handle it. 

3 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Yeah, they completely fucked up the verified fan thing. I have no idea why they sent out so many presale codes when they knew their servers wouldn't be able to handle it. 

I'm not kidding when I say I clicked buy on tickets up to 500 times throughout that day only for it to say there was an error. One of the most frustrating things I've ever experienced on a computer/cell phone

And that was after being in a waiting room for 5 hours

1 minute ago, Djent - The Soy Boy said:

I'm not kidding when I say I clicked buy on tickets up to 500 times throughout that day only for it to say there was an error. One of the most frustrating things I've ever experienced on a computer/cell phone

Yeah, seems like you either had to be very lucky or be willing to spend $500+ on VIP to get decent tickets. Such a shitshow.