New Taylor Swift Song Today?

Ghent

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Yeah, seems like you either had to be very lucky or be willing to spend $500+ on VIP to get decent tickets. Such a shitshow. 

See I was even willing to spend big bucks. I tried buying floor seats that much a million times as well. Also tried $49 nosebleeds just to see if anything changed. Same result no matter what. Two different computers and a phone. Wifi and LTE

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Djent - The Soy Boy said:

See I was even willing to spend big bucks. I tried buying floor seats that much a million times as well. Also tried $49 nosebleeds just to see if anything changed. Same result no matter what. Two different computers and a phone. Wifi and LTE

Damn. I guess for some shows you needed luck and $$$$. Brutal.

Wrong thread but close enough. 

hopefully gonna get Phoebe Bridges tickets today. Festival sideshows announced yesterday and presale  went up almost straight away and I was at work and missed the news so all were gone by the time I got on. Fingers crossed for general public sale today but I don’t like my chances.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Wrong thread but close enough. 

hopefully gonna get Phoebe Bridges tickets today. Festival sideshows announced yesterday and presale  went up almost straight away and I was at work and missed the news so all were gone by the time I got on. Fingers crossed for general public sale today but I don’t like my chances.

Spoiler

I love Phoebe, this isn't meant to be an insult.

3 minutes ago, Djent - The Soy Boy said:

So this thing got bot scalped as always didn’t it?

Theres way too many tickets already on StubHub that are nice seats. The Verified thing was a total fail.

It's crazy because the verification system for the reputation tour had a historically low number of bots and scalpers. Apparently ticketmaster has refused to use that system/similar since because they make so much off resellers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Djent - The Soy Boy said:

Well I signed my first petition for the DOJ to investigate Ticketmaster 😎

It's either they're really selling out or getting scalped, or they are just getting insanely even greedier-er than ever, and saw how the 'fake' demand can bring even higher sales, so they're doing the next level now.

• 2 months later...

I was so off base with my assumptions about Bad Bunny. I thought he was like a "Deadmau5" or "marshmallow" type act. Had no idea he was Puerto Rican and sang lol. I had him pegged as a rap collaborator type

33 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Poor Aaron was regretting ever having met her during that moment. I think he would've been happier at pretty much any other table, certainly any table without a camera on it constantly. 😂

Hahaha Aaron slowly and uncomfortably getting out of the way is the best part of the video, so relatable 😂😂

• Haha 1