New Taylor Swift Song Today?

Ghent

46 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Man I'll probably stroke out and die if I get this song when I see her. Was the song that got me into her

It's not likely because it's not part of the regular set and she's supposedly not planning to repeat any surprise songs (unless they're from Midnights or she screws it up the first time).

• Sad 1

@Patient #48273

So what is your opinion on her new BF controversy? Apparently he is kind of an edgelord, but not a true piece of shit, more like a blink online poster with a crude sense of humor? Seems overblown to me.

My biggest issue is that the dude is ass fucking ugly. Why would she date him?

9 minutes ago, Ghent said:

@Patient #48273

So what is your opinion on her new BF controversy? Apparently he is kind of an edgelord, but not a true piece of shit, more like a blink online poster with a crude sense of humor? Seems overblown to me.

Yeah, I don't think he's actually a racist or misogynist or whatever, just edgelord humour.

I don't think they're actually dating though. I think it's PR and she's trying to get semi-cancelled before she announces Reputation (Taylor's Version).

• Wow 1

5 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Yeah, I don't think he's actually a racist or misogynist or whatever, just edgelord humour.

I don't think they're actually dating though. I think it's PR and she's trying to get semi-cancelled before she announces Reputation (Taylor's Version).

Well I hadn't even heard of Ice Spice until this little controversy and I've now spent the afternoon listening to her and am stoked for this Karma remix lol

23 minutes ago, Ghent said:

@Patient #48273

You talking about Matt Healy? He’s not ugly wtf 🤣 women go fucking feral for him. The 1975 are fucking fantastic band too. His onstage persona is mostly an act and he plays up to it. He’s a bit of a dick though but is she any better? Can’t keep a fucking BF to save her life….

6 hours ago, Ghent said:

@Patient #48273

I asked the Zoomer swiftie girl I work with her opinion on this and I got a stern, 8 minute lecture on how problematic this bloke is. Apparently the youth aren’t as chill about him as you are lol

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, High Value Coight said:

I asked the Zoomer swiftie girl I work with her opinion on this and I got a stern, 8 minute lecture on how problematic this bloke is. Apparently the youth aren’t as chill about him as you are lol

Lol well that much is clear. I don't even know who the ugly fucker is though.

8 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

To make things weirder, Matty said racist shit about Ice Spice just a few months ago.

Yeah that's what I thought you meant about the publicity stunt suggestion.. fuck i have no idea what's going on

So he called her “Inuit Spice Girl” and a “Chubby Chinese lady”

It's not that bad, but WHY? The public edgelord stuff is so corny. Howard Stern kind of invented the personality in the 90s and even he has retired it

Btw I don’t think Matty said those things about ice spice it was the two podcast hosts that said those comments and matty laughed. I would have laughed too. 

edit. No I wouldn’t have laughed actually they were shit insults.