New Taylor Swift Song Today?

Ghent

21 minutes ago, Neal said:

I used to be a huge noel fan but these last couple years Liam has proven to be the far superior bloke

same here, Liam is by far the better person and he's also absolutely killing it with his solo albums in the past 5 years. I've enjoyed them even more than Noel's solo stuff, which is a hell of a compliment.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Patient #48273 Remember how I couldn't get tickets to this tour awhile back and was melting down?

Well what I didn't report was that on Thanksgiving I impulse bought two tickets on the floor for $950 each. Front row back section. I thought it was idiotic, but went full YOLO on it and spent the next two months selling shit and trying to make the purchase feel less reckless. Didn't even post about it out of shame.

Fast forward to now. I think I could sell these tickets for $3500+ each lol. Now I feel reckless and irresponsible NOT selling them.

Fuck. All I want to do is see Taylor Swift. This shit sucks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

@Patient #48273 Remember how I couldn't get tickets to this tour awhile back and was melting down?

Well what I didn't report was that on Thanksgiving I impulse bought two tickets on the floor for $950 each. Front row back section. I thought it was idiotic, but went full YOLO on it and spent the next two months selling shit and trying to make the purchase feel less reckless. Didn't even post about it out of shame.

Fast forward to now. I think I could sell these tickets for $3500+ each lol. Now I feel reckless and irresponsible NOT selling them.

Fuck. All I want to do is see Taylor Swift. This shit sucks

It's honestly so worth it. My tickets weren't nearly that much, but I also have significant travel expenses, so it probably more or less evens out.

I guess you'll be seeing her just after Speak Now TV comes out, right?

1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

It's honestly so worth it. My tickets weren't nearly that much, but I also have significant travel expenses, so it probably more or less evens out.

I guess you'll be seeing her just after Speak Now TV comes out, right?

It comes out the day I see her.

99.9% chance I keep my tickets and go, but I find myself looking at StubHub quite a bit and thinking about what I could do with that $4000 profit lol

16 minutes ago, Ghent said:

It comes out the day I see her.

99.9% chance I keep my tickets and go, but I find myself looking at StubHub quite a bit and thinking about what I could do with that $4000 profit lol

Ticketmaster has been releasing a small number of face value tickets for pretty much every show about a week before. You can try to snag some of those and then sell yours.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Ticketmaster has been releasing a small number of face value tickets for pretty much every show about a week before. You try to snag some of those and then sell yours.

Is there any strategy to follow with it or just check all the time about a week out?

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Is there any strategy to follow with it or just check all the time about a week out?

You'll probably just want to check all the time. You could try following erastourresell on twitter and maybe turn on notifications for them about a week before the show because they'll tweet about it as soon as they know.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so we’re gonna gun for the Friday show. If all goes well it’ll be this:

13th - blink, 16th -blink, 17th blink, 23rd Taylor swift and 24th blink.

Blink and Taylor concert right next door to each other too so might get a hotel and make a weekend of it.

• Love 1