End Game

M!ke

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

It was a joke about crying at the end of a superhero film, does anyone have a sense of humour here anymore? people take things so literally these days. 

2019 pal. Snowflakes have taken over. 

6 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I liked how Tony called him "Lebowski" at one point because it's funny to think that Tony Stark has seen The Big Lebowski, who was played by Jeff Bridges, who was his first big enemy in Iron Man 1.

I thought about that too.

I really liked it. Kind of a miracle these movies held up to their promise.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

It does seem like the original Avengers are all done, except for Thor, which is great because Thor Ragnarok ended up being one of my favorite MCU movies. He's one of my favorite characters now and I'd love to see more of him. I guess we could get more Hulk too maybe.

But we are getting a Hawkeye show and there have been rumors about a Black Widow movie for a while now. Guess if that last one happens it will have to take place in the past...

Black Widow movie is happening, but will take place before the first Avengers.  Hawkeye miniseries is actually not yet confirmed, but seems very likely.  Loki is definitely getting his own miniseries, there will also be a Wanda and Vision miniseries and a Sam and Bucky miniseries.

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

So what happens now? There’s no more marvel shit? Or do we just do it all again ? reboot the whole lot?

They aren't over or restarting.  This just could act as an ending if they wanted, but it's not.  They say they'll tell us the plans for phase 4 after Spiderman Far From Home this summer.  But beyond that there have been confirmed movies for Black Widow, Guardians of the Galaxy 3, Doctor Strange 2, and Black Panther 2.

4 hours ago, M!ke said:

Black Widow movie is happening, but will take place before the first Avengers.  Hawkeye miniseries is actually not yet confirmed, but seems very likely.  Loki is definitely getting his own miniseries, there will also be a Wanda and Vision miniseries and a Sam and Bucky miniseries.

I'm actually sort of less excited for the miniseries after this movie. At least the Loki one. I always assumed it would either take place in the past or Loki survived again and it would be about his adventures moving forward. If it's Loki in an alternate timeline (which it what it feels like this movie set up) I'm not super excited about that.

Could Loki have come back at the end of the movie? I was confused about who was actually brought back. Only the people that Thanos snapped? Or everyone that he killed before the snap too? I could be remembering wrong but I thought they implied somewhere that the Asguardians would be brought back.

4 hours ago, M!ke said:

They aren't over or restarting.  This just could act as an ending if they wanted, but it's not.  They say they'll tell us the plans for phase 4 after Spiderman Far From Home this summer.  But beyond that there have been confirmed movies for Black Widow, Guardians of the Galaxy 3, Doctor Strange 2, and Black Panther 2.

The head-scratcher to me is who in the hell wants a Wanda and Vision mini-series?????  Or honestly even Loki...

Loki series could be great. Follow the 2012 Loki who took of with the tesseract on some space travel shenanigans. Sign me up.

I can only Assume there won’t be any new Captain America movies with Sam and the tv show will be showing him as cap and then just getting him for the future ensemble movies.

1 hour ago, knapton said:

How about the fact that no one mentioned vision even once in this movie. No grieving no mention no nothing. Just gone and completely forgotten

Scarlet witch

“You took everything from me”

And then Hawkeye and Scarlett witch talking at Tony’s funeral.

”Do you think they know we won” or whatever they said, obviously talking about vision and Nat.