2019 Angels & Airwaves Music

lowson

Good idea for a thread so we can use the Meltdown thread for what it's intended :) 

I''m just glad Tom is making music again. Rebel Girl is allright but pretty average AvA song. 

I hope Ilan has more influence on the other Tracks.

Production and drumming is superb 

The best thing is if tom would release another Heavily Ilan influenced track today to generate interest to both camps in his fanbase.

If the whole record is this dull, I'll still listen the shit out of it, but I'd be very disapointed. Blink already made steps backwards. No need for tom to do the same

I don't have a problem with his voice, he was never a singer and it's a miracle he can still sing at all now that he's in his 40s. The song is okay, but not too bad. Still better than Simple Creatures to me. 

• Like 1

I know it's been years but I don't think any part of me would consider going to see AVA live. like I'm curious about the new record, but I still wouldn't pay to see them live. I can listen to Tom slur his words at home. 

36 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Def hittin up the STL show. Even if it's awful, I've never seen them live and need to check it off the list. 

Same. And funny thing is... the show usually sounds and looks better than videos from iphones on youtube! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

why doesn't Skiba get this courtesy extended to him?  #odd

I’ve seen blink with Matt. He didnt move the whole time and stood in his place the whole time. Didnt say a word. He sounded fine but he’s not fun to watch for 90 minutes. Tom is. 

• Like 1