2019 Angels & Airwaves Music

lowson

On 5/6/2019 at 7:33 AM, horchata said:

Rebel Girl is fun, but I have a feeling it’ll get stale. Hopefully not as fast as California. 

I was out jogging with the song on repeat and was pretty sick of it by the end, mostly because of the lead synth part - it could’ve been a cool guitar part. 

Still with all that said, it’s a fun song and better than 85% of California.

It’d have to be a pretty exceptional song not to get stale after having it on repeat for a fucking hour. Hahahahaha. 

On 5/7/2019 at 8:48 AM, RebelGirlsUnite said:

I've been listening to it 4-5 times a day, daily. I haven't done that with anything blink since DED... The chorus just really feels vintage.  "Do you want to go back to where we started". 

Yeah dude same here. Probably 3 or 4 times a day. Love it. I think Dream Walker was the only other release I listened to as much other than DED. I love the "back to where we started" line. Feels like old Tom.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

@Harvey Klinger's Ferocity thoughts on song? I put it up there. 

I've listened to it twice, the first time I was pretty indifferent about it but the second listen I actually enjoyed it. I'm waiting for the album to come out though before I give it another spin. The song is a little more linear than the past few AvA releases and I appreciate that so I'm looking forward to the full release and hopefully its a step down the ladder to being a little closer to earth.

3 hours ago, Harvey Klinger's Ferocity said:

I've listened to it twice, the first time I was pretty indifferent about it but the second listen I actually enjoyed it. I'm waiting for the album to come out though before I give it another spin. The song is a little more linear than the past few AvA releases and I appreciate that so I'm looking forward to the full release and hopefully its a step down the ladder to being a little closer to earth.

That's how I felt too, it's more Tom being Tom than the usual AvA.  

Unfortunately it sounds like the album won't be for a while so I'd probably not wait for that..