lowson

2019 Angels & Airwaves Music

On 5/6/2019 at 7:33 AM, horchata said:

Rebel Girl is fun, but I have a feeling it’ll get stale. Hopefully not as fast as California. 

I was out jogging with the song on repeat and was pretty sick of it by the end, mostly because of the lead synth part - it could’ve been a cool guitar part. 

Still with all that said, it’s a fun song and better than 85% of California.

It’d have to be a pretty exceptional song not to get stale after having it on repeat for a fucking hour. Hahahahaha. 

I've been listening to it 4-5 times a day, daily. I haven't done that with anything blink since DED... The chorus just really feels vintage.  "Do you want to go back to where we started". 

• Like 5

Love it when Rebel Girl come on Spotify at work. It isn’t the greatest song but it’s classic Tom and the 80’s vibe is super fun. 

• Like 3

This is the best song since When I Was Young.  

It's not that deep or anything but it's seriously fucking good Tom music, I haven't wanted to go back to a blink related song in a while. If only he dropped that cinderella line..

• Like 1

FWIW just got an email saying 2 new AVA shows added in LA/Anaheim, bigger venues announced for Detroit/Denver/San Fran. Tickets on sale in 10 min.

Seeing these guys with three of my best friends in October in Vegas... can’t wait!! Haven’t seen them since they did a MySpace “secret show” in Ventura ca like 15 years ago.

On 5/7/2019 at 8:48 AM, RebelGirlsUnite said:

I've been listening to it 4-5 times a day, daily. I haven't done that with anything blink since DED... The chorus just really feels vintage.  "Do you want to go back to where we started". 

Yeah dude same here. Probably 3 or 4 times a day. Love it. I think Dream Walker was the only other release I listened to as much other than DED. I love the "back to where we started" line. Feels like old Tom.

• Like 2