Ry-Bread

2019 Tour Thread

This graphic was shared this morning by Blink-Italia supposedly ripped from their website. Seems like some other radio shows/venues have started hinting at it as well. I figured it's time to spin up a thread as we are definitely on the verge of something!

8fKnVLC.jpg

Totally down with Weezy/Neck Deep! Let's go!

EDIT: It's happening!!!!

Dates:

blink-182 & Lil Wayne Tour:

6/27 | Columbus, OH 6/29 | Hartford, CT 7/01 | Saratoga Springs, NY 7/03 | Indianapolis, IN 7/05 | Hershey, PA 7/06 | Burgettstown, PA 7/07 | Toronto, ON * 7/09 | Holmdel, NJ * 7/10 | Mansfield, MA 7/11 | Bristow, VA 7/13 | Bangor, ME 7/16 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 7/17 | Darien Center, NY 7/20 | Virginia Beach, VA 7/21 | Columbia, MD 7/23 | Charlotte, NC 7/25 | West Palm Beach, FL 7/26 | Tampa, FL 7/27 | Atlanta, GA 7/29 | Jacksonville, FL 7/31 | Houston, TX 8/01 | Austin, TX 8/02 | Dallas, TX 8/04 | El Paso, TX * 8/05 | Phoenix, AZ 8/07 | San Diego, CA 8/08 | Los Angeles, CA 8/27 | Irvine, CA 8/30 | Portland, OR 8/31 | Seattle, WA 9/02 | Salt Lake City, UT 9/04 | Denver, CO 9/06 | Wichita, KS * 9/07 | Council Bluffs, IA * 9/08 | Kansas City, MO 9/10 | Detroit, MI 9/14 | St. Louis, MO 9/16 | Cincinnati, OH 9/18 | Camden, NJ

Gross. No Chicago date either seems odd unless they’re doing riot fest again. 

Unless Blink is about to release an amazing album, that they will actually play live and incorporate new themes into the show. Whats the point?

Who wants to see a greatest hits set list for like the 1000th time?

No one wants to mention how washed up this is?

Blink 182 (minusTom) and Lil Wayne with special guest, that one band that still no one likes, Neck Deep.

This might be a flop honestly.

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Unless Blink is about to release an amazing album, that they will actually play live and incorporate new themes into the show. Whats the point?

Who wants to see a greatest hits set list for like the 1000th time?

Worst part is dude people still go nuts for the hits. I couldn’t believe the pop First Date still gets from the crowd when I saw them with Matt.

Whaaat, they're coming to Wichita? I don't think blink has ever played in Wichita. Maybe Lil Wayne will get replaced with someone cool for that date.

This should be a fun tour

Blink did tour with Cypress Hill in 04 so touring with another rapper isn't a huge shock. Going to be a lot of weed on this tour. 

Also Blink changed their website. 

The two dates that had pre-orders kicking off in 13 minutes just got yanked and are gone now... weird. 

1 hour ago, Chewy030 said:

Worst part is dude people still go nuts for the hits. I couldn’t believe the pop First Date still gets from the crowd when I saw them with Matt.

It's nostalgia. I know many casual blink fans (don't own any albums, only remember the singles from back-in-the-day, probably can't even name the members) who went to more recent shows just for a kick. Nostalgic sets sell right now.

Luckily they won't be playing anywhere near me so I don't have to even contemplate wasting my money. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

The two dates that had pre-orders kicking off in 13 minutes just got yanked and are gone now... weird. 

they probably jumped the gun before Blink actually announces it.